Recent content by AckerZ

1. AckerZ

Arkadia developer discussion tonight!

same
  2. AckerZ

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Withdrew May 09 & May 26th - still pending.
  3. AckerZ

Question: What ever happed to: Megingjord Mk1

Yeah as a relatively newer player I'm gutted PvP tanks aren't a thing, bring this back MA ^^
  4. AckerZ

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

100 Intelligence AckerZ 25/07/22
  5. AckerZ

Prominent booth rental system.

Yeah would be another good revenue source for MA, renting out the 'Marcus Calander Estate Manager' ghost town shops for a reasonable sum I'd definitely give a go.
  6. AckerZ

Question: Is efficiency real???

Efficiency is related to loot return, DPP is related to loot composition. Confirmed by MA The higher efficiency gun "should" give you better TT return in the long run (see Zhos thread on what that return is likely to be based on your looter level) however the loot composition you get from both...
  7. AckerZ

Khorum Coast on Austin TX news!

Great job Joker, MA sign him up. Also just fucking lol to Reddit
  8. AckerZ

Highest known Looter Professions in Entropia

unreal stats... willing to share any insight from the promised land of 100 looter?
  9. AckerZ

Info: PVP4 (Akmuul Island) Complete Spawn Map VU15.15.1

do huskklings drop wormslayer?
  10. AckerZ

Suggestion: Bring back

bring back summer boxes
  11. AckerZ

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

Yeah also not participating in Migration this year. The MU is non existent without boxes for the non Eomon grinders. Will MA ever explain the logic on this? Feels a bit shit to have really positive features of the game removed with no explanation at least as to why. I'm relatively new to EU...
  12. AckerZ

Star's Fund

ROI is 20% after 2 days so 100% after 10 days or 3650% ROI over a year based on you trading items? Unfortunately I'm not sure that makes too much sense friend.
  13. AckerZ

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

So boxes out with nothing added to replace them....