Recent content by Acronoid

1. Acronoid

I QUIT ENTROPIA FORUM I wasted too much time listening to complete braindeads in here. I wish I...

I QUIT ENTROPIA FORUM I wasted too much time listening to complete braindeads in here. I wish I spend that time ingame instead really. I'll never log into here again. screw you all :)
  2. Acronoid

community losing it

:scratch2: MAYBE MA is influencing us though the game :scratch2: "quickly equips folie hat and goes to the basement. J/K No really, if seen a few "services" threads that got me think WTFF (extra f is the verb of the word btw) Maybe some ppl resieved mind essence as RL loot and tried to use it...
  3. Acronoid

Share a totally useless fact that you know..

most usefull fact atm: I'm gonna eat now
  4. Acronoid

community losing it

Is it me or is "acting like a happy nut" today?:scratch2: I see many slightly insane/idiotic/stupid threads atm. Where is the whinning? the far fetched theories? something is seriously wrong here :eek:
  5. Acronoid

Share a totally useless fact that you know..

It is a known fact that the PI ratio is not a perfect way to calculate a circle, but that it even differs in correctness between circle diameters.
  6. Acronoid

Broken beacon!?

ehmm, normally they just solve the problem in my case:scratch2: but whatever, I'll keep track of the outcome.
  7. Acronoid

Your Medium Cells is minimun condition. WTF???

Your pedcard is reaching minimum condition did you get that one yet...:confused: thats a real nasty one, be sure of it :D
  8. Acronoid

Fixing the refiners look

I want just 1 refiner that refines all. much simpler, only one tool. that would be a good solution, like they did with the crafting machines for example. You could refine everything with all refiners. :twocents:
  9. Acronoid

Centech's Non-Hunting Service

I always wanted to overwin my fear of spiders ( real spiders, not areneatrox), but I don't find the time. Can you do that for me? :vampire:
  10. Acronoid

Kygon's chatting while you wait for hunting service to kill a mob serive

Hmm, why not charge by the hour? it's easier I guess, and with the new steroid mobs, I can even use it when hunting myself actually...:D
  11. Acronoid

Share location, yes or no?

As I hunter I CAN say what areas are really overhunted... when I camp a mob for an afternoon at some spots I rarely see a miner, when I camp on another spot every 15-30minutes a miner pops up. Now the idea of "rich" area's is just about as true as long that they are not overmined I think, so...
  12. Acronoid

Studying Advance Bitchcraft atm...

Studying Advance Bitchcraft atm...
  13. Acronoid

Real-World Looted Items

:yay: So does this open the path to vendors trying to advertise in EU? to give an example, if apple would make a campeign and make a few new Ipods lootable or even more usefull, Nvidia makes some new graph card lootable for CE:silly2: Ah, it will for sure be good for the "honest" ppl that used...
  14. Acronoid

Newbie Motivation.

d*mm, we have a time issue problem here... I tried to find you there yesterday evening (GMT), didn't find you :(, so I did a tp run with a few noobs. We collected 5 tp's :yay:. (bilies, phoenix, zychion, scyllia and twin's) Ah it brought back memories:) though I would advice the adventerious...
  15. Acronoid

What would be your last drop?

hmm, If you think "Uber" is only skill based, you're way off. It's not even equipment based. Uber is knowledge based. if you have the knowledge you will ofcourse get the equipment and skill up... if they implement the "make smart don't have an advantage anymore" then an uber would not matter...
Back