Recent content by Adamas

1. Adamas

Ayida Island Presents Double Codex Mayhem!!!

I finish 2nd in an event the other day but my name isn't listed as having gained points? :(
  2. Adamas

How to remove my shadowban?

How could they disagree with my statement? :) All I said was the following... TL-DR - Players: Ask for small changes to improve game experience. MA: That is a great Idea but we don't care and we're working on something else. Also MA: We're always looking to expand the player base but will not...
  3. Adamas

Well it also means that MA doesn't see my comment. Kind of goes against their big new 'better communication' plan. ;)
  4. Adamas

I've been shadow banned from posting comments on EU's youtube channel. Only I can see my comments and no one else can. I asked a few people and none of them could see my comment. I logged in with another account and could post fine but my main account has been shadow banned. No I didn't post...
  5. Adamas

New JACKPOT Event on OLA40, Atrox Valley: Akmuul Island TP, north-west (Calypso, 232, 283)

So basically no globals count until Sept 25th?
  6. Adamas

An administrator has blocked your acces to application for safety

My AVG anti-virus software denied me access to the file. Said something it about being bad and they were looking into it. While I was reading these forums the AVG popped up again said it was analyzed and they said it was good to go. Problem solved for me. Good luck with others having the same...
  7. Adamas

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Register: Usurper Adamas Sheridan Book Dad LBB
  8. Adamas

Entropia Universe 17.2.2a Release Notes

Why is there no in game news about patch notes? Why do I have to come here to see what happened?
  9. Adamas

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Register - Usurper Adamas Sheridan I don't now if you have to register but figured it doesn't hurt. :)
  10. Adamas

Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

How do I get the boss mob to spawn in Lahar? Is there a trick to get him to spawn? Edit: Nevermind it seems you just keep killing until it happens.
  11. Adamas

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

Register: Usurper Adamas Sheridan
  12. Adamas

That Freaking Cold Place - Neconu Slaughter: 500+ HOFs PAY BIG $$$

You should modify the first post to say the event has ended. I read the whole thing and then when I went to the last page to register (I could have just replied from the first page) I seen that the event had ended. :)
  13. Adamas

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

This sounds horrible and annoying as hell! I'm always getting warning messages and switching items. If this pops up constantly it is going to get annoying really fast! HOW/WHY is there no option to just leave this message in the chat window?
  14. Adamas

EntropiaInvest's Cold Treasure Vault (Hunting + Mining)

Nevermind. I've already registered
Back