Recent content by aelaras

1. A

is server down ???

:( again today i have the same problem...i am trying to connct an hour now but nothing:(....i m very tired with this sitution and i try almost everything :(..i mean firewall setting etc..
  2. A

is server down ???

ok ok is back...my post not the server
  3. A

is server down ???

?? why you delete my post here??
  4. A

is server down ???

server status..not possible to connect :mad:today again i have the same problem like yesterday.....I CANT CONNECT TO SERVER...i send i case but nothing happens...some silly aswers only..nobody can solve the problem app. so i play eve-online till they fix it...but to fix it perm..not every day...
  5. A

is server down ???

i am finally online.....lolol to spent some money lol:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  6. A

is server down ???

connection i try evrything possible and now i make a repair and i see some unexpected update...i ll delete this to see what happens :( ty anyway
  7. A

is server down ???

prob out of topic here but i am trying almost 2 hours now to connect to the server and nothing happens..i send 2 times a message to support but no answer till now...the message that i have when i try to connect is : connection is lost if the problem persist cont. support... pls someone give me...
Back