Recent content by afreeti

1. A

Are Bp drops more common on max quantity or max condition?

the drop rate for both quality and condition is roughly 1% so every 100 clicks you can expect 1 bp from my tests if you are after a high mu bp it is more likely to drop on condition then quantity, however not at a rate that justified the increase losses from running condition for most bps
  2. A

Set "Eomon Pheromone Causes Wildlife Mania" on the 13th or 14th

The last two years this has occurred on the 16th near the middle of the week,if that happens this year though it will start on a Sunday. If possible could this start on the 13th or 14th this year so it can begin near the weekend and not at weeks end
  3. A

Cannot Log in..?

likewise
  4. A

Question: Is all decay included when hunting?

another test someone could do grab a cheap a$$ weapon from hunt the thing tt and 6 ped of ammo head to monria and find a 40 hp yog drag it to some corner and afk shoot at it, it wont die since it will out regen the mob. After 15 min of shooting kill it should be a global every time. or just do...
  5. A

Selling: Mayhem mulmun and migration plates

:lolup::lolup::lolup:
  6. A

Selling: Earth Excavator ME/01

7. A

8. A

Consolidated release notes for VU 17.2, 2020/06/02

Next island crafting daily gives .35 ped of make textile
  9. A

Summer Mayhem 2020

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?316311-Increase-Summer-mayhem-to-3-weeks
  10. A

11. A

12. A

13. A

Always cheaper then auction Bulk deals also included supplies limited Pulsar 5 24 impact protections most popular with [89 sold] Impact 12 impact 18 impact 24 impact 30 restocking impact 36 impact 42 restocking
  14. A