Recent content by Airedale

1. Airedale

You are still playing! Well I hope you are prospering. It has now been 2 years since I sold...

You are still playing! Well I hope you are prospering. It has now been 2 years since I sold out. Did Neverdie's egg ever amount to anything? Best regards, Airedale
  2. Airedale

Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

You almost got it right. It was an avatar named Chuck Norris that killed hogglos naked, but he didn't use a blade, just his foot in a supersonic roundhouse kick. ;)
  3. Airedale

World's longest thread

Here is what I've been shooting lately Not with a laser or blp weapon but with a couple of Japanese made Canons. I took all these with my feet planted firmly on Earth in March and April. Last weekend I was in a kayak photographing reptiles.
  4. Egret Chicks - Extreme Zoom

Egret Chicks - Extreme Zoom

5. Great Egret With Chicks

Great Egret With Chicks

6. Wood Stork In Flight

Wood Stork In Flight

7. Egret Taking Off With Nesting Materials

Egret Taking Off With Nesting Materials

8. Snowy Egret - Breeding Plumage

Snowy Egret - Breeding Plumage

9. Egret In Flight - Nest Building

Egret In Flight - Nest Building

10. Egret In Flight

Egret In Flight

11. Airedale

<S> Shopping Booth

Well, not a shopping booth... Skippie is right. I already sold the shopping booth a year ago. Can I interest you in some orange clothes? ;)
  12. Airedale

R.I.P. peauction.com

How long do you think it will be until MA decides to charge us for the new feature?
  13. Airedale

EF Rules Discussion

I don't think this would fool the moderators for very long. Now that you told everyone how to do it, I don't think it will fool them at all. :laugh:
  14. Airedale

Selling skills at PE auction prices

There is still a lot for sale.
  15. Airedale

Selling skills at PE auction prices

Thanks, Earl. I hadn't thought of that. :D
Back