Recent content by AJack10600

1. AJack10600

Selling: Selling stuff

Intend to sell out. Make me an offer on specific items. I will come back to you if interested. Name Menge Wert Container 1 A-3 Justifier Mk.II 1 32.95 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 2 A-3 Justifier Mk.II 1 43.33 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 3 A-3 Justifier Mk.II 1 28.65 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 4 A-3...
  2. AJack10600

WoF 2012: Team AMETHERA

When's our next round ? I might make it ...
  3. AJack10600

Profit Playing Entropia : Project to show how the game can be played efficiently!!!

So does this mean that below this level you can not show how to profit ? Or does it mean you are not willing to work below this level :silly2:
  4. AJack10600

Right so far we have: TEAM AMETHERA Status update: -------------------------------------------- Main Team: Larios Semai Niva Elias Hudson Kosh April Raven Phoenix Targen Tatch Farbauti Albi Night Gens Still loads of space ... :wtg:
  5. AJack10600

Come on fellow Ametherians ;)
  6. AJack10600

This needs a B*U*M*P ;)
  7. AJack10600

Info: The Comprehensive History of Calypso

Nice... but is this the history of Calypso or the History of FPC ? ;) The old Project Entropia History was different.... see my sig...
  8. AJack10600

A brief history of PlanetCalypsoForum

And what about Entropia Forum ? Who owns that ? MA ?
  9. AJack10600

WoF 2012 News and Request for Player Input

Put my recruiting thread in the 2011 section... maybe a Mod can remedy and move ?
  10. AJack10600

Sweet ;) Give some details for the other folks please Kosh ;) - Larios Semai Niva Forum: Semai - 133, 42 and 38 (thinks... ) - Well, nobody Signed up yet, so can't suggest anybody else... but I'm happy to coordinate again if need be and maybe Kosh wants to help Co manage again ? Worked well in...
  11. AJack10600

Citizens of Calypso ! It's soon time for the WoF 2012 and once again, people from calypso are rallying to be part of so called "national teams" to compete in this competition once again. But as has been said in the passt, what are nations, why should we listen to the call of country flags from...
  12. AJack10600

WoF 2012 News and Request for Player Input

When are the sub forums coming ?
  13. AJack10600

Calypso is back by MA ......

Well if you take SEEs arguments against MA statements... it does not fit... so it smells like it will get nasty... this could break MAs neck if this turns into a costly Lawsuit...
  14. AJack10600

Hmm If the forum is SDS owned is there any point in it anymore

It's true.. there are way too many forums...
  15. AJack10600

Calypso is back by MA ......

All SEE staff is deleted from Forum. Only Marco left as FPC, otherwise it's all MA staff...
Back