Recent content by Ajax

1. Ajax

System is curerntly offline?

Somewhat laughable that the only way we can log a support case about this is either in-game (err) or via the EU account pages, which are 'offline for maintenance' :rolleyes:
  2. Ajax

System is curerntly offline?

Yep, loot lag hunting SEGs, no 'T', team members didn't revive... tried a relog and can't get bk in :( It'd better remember my loot....
  3. Ajax

Uber: 6.9k Nexus

:yay: Well done m8 - been a long wait eh? ;)
  4. Ajax

Entropia Universe 12.0.1 Release Notes

...and of the promise to make welding wire non-lootable so we don't get stranded in space? :scratch2:
  5. Ajax

Welding Wire Blueprint (L) does not show in auction....

Same here. I sent a support case about an hour after the VU yesterday but no response yet...
  6. Ajax

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

Some good stuff there, although does this mean that if we decide to take our entire storage and move to another planet, all the stackables could be looted from us during the trip?:scared:
  7. Ajax

Entropia BASE Jumping League

Yep, time to rejoice! Good job :D
  8. Ajax

lol @ pic sry, been a bit busy lately. Erm, I could only see one pic and it only had the start altitude in it (+ coords were blocked out - though I think I can see why ;)). Have you got the pic with the end altitude? Cheers
  9. Ajax

Selling: Selling: Full Kobold (M)

TT+41 from me
  10. Ajax

MA, give the Universe a chance to thrive!

C'mon MA, if you won't drop the TP fees then how about dropping the auction transport fees between planets? I and others have had the same problem on both NI and Rocktropia: we go up with enough ped for a few hunts, get some loot and have to come back to Calypso in order to sell it. The local...
  11. Ajax

Piran Peak, RT 952 - 64 = 888m Star-class @ last! :yay:
  12. Entropia BASE Jumping League

13. Entropia BASE Jumping League

14. Ajax

First one from RT! Well our soc decided to celebrate its first birthday with a trip to Rocktropia. Needless to say, yours truly was scanning the horizon for high objects from the moment we arrived :D (This isn't a record-breaker, but I need to post the first RT jump before my socmate Dolly...
  15. Entropia BASE Jumping League

Back