Recent content by Akraton

1. A

Welcome to MaryLand Event

6532 Caldo Ak
  2. 6532 caldo

6532 caldo

3. A

Strakkans mininglog !

Legion, do you think it’s ok taking other people’s data/theory and spreading it somewhere else without asking? Even worse when you take it out of context and add you own wrong interpretation instead. It’s neither helpful nor respectful. So please stop it! I’m glad, I didn’t gave you all the data...
  4. A

Inaccessible 602 PED deposit – no refund possible

Today I’ve got back my lost mining claim, along with some others that were affected. Thank you MA/FPC for listening, fixing the impossible mountain climbing and refunding lost claims! I’m still a bit concerned about all those solid rocks and trees around, which will be a trap for many more...
  5. A

Thank you, MA, that this issue finally gets addressed. I hope you find a good solution for the future of Calypso. Otherwise I had to wait for the coming planet partners to design more miner- and hunter-friendly terrain. Ak
  6. A

Thanks for the offer, but I couldn't place anything there due to the steepness. Anyway, the claim is already decayed two days ago. Ak
  7. A

If this is the „new reality in mining“, what would it mean to the players’ activities? Mining in such a terrain is worse than another slowdown in running speed, that we got several times before (afair this was done due to upcoming vehicles :rolleyes:). Mining becomes more and more boring under...
  8. A

Hello. I just want you to know how expensive beta-testing can be: I’m aware that MA doesn’t refund stuck or unclaimable deposits and I could accept it in the past. But now, due to these untested(?) landscapes and physics, we see _many_ more of those cases, and I thought, that support on...
  9. Inaccessible Huge Cumbriz

Inaccessible Huge Cumbriz

10. A

Defend your Claim: Season 3 RESULTS

8th event -2 Ak
  11. A

Defend your Claim: Season 3 RESULTS

8th event 15 claims 4 globals, highest: 75 ped
  12. 021108-15

021108-15

13. 021108-13

021108-13