Recent content by AL Killmore

1. AL Killmore

FYI: Modern MindForce Guide for 2020

How do you put an extender on MF chip?
  2. AL Killmore

Info: Force Merge and Mindforce Harmony - The known Avatars

Unexpectedly got Force Merge unlock today. Feels good. Lvl 65 Pyro damage.:handgun: :you've got 1 point in necromancy skill: 👻
  3. AL Killmore

Question: Auction Orders

It's so tiresome. Thanks a lot for the answers. I think I understand the issue now. Would be cool the see what part of an order is "locked" and not do math on all orders and offers but it is what it is.
  4. AL Killmore

So the info for the quantity in orders is basically useless? And I have to decrease it manually with existing bids on offers at lower %? Also is there any way to bypass this? Like if your SB = BO, will that work? I want my instant peds, kek.
  5. AL Killmore

Obviously, the quantity I was selling was lower than the quantity in the order. What is this "bid" thing? How do you "bid" an order? It used to be instant trade.
  6. AL Killmore

Hello, I've returned to the game recently after a few years of rest and have some issues with auction: Back in the days, when an order was placed and you sell on buyout below it, you instantly got the transaction done and the ped in your card. Now, I constantly see offers 5-10% below existing...
  7. AL Killmore

Best MoFo Profession in 2022?

Are there any MF chips usable for PvP? Back in the days big Cryo ones were good for penetrating the popular armors but that was years ago. Is mindforce just a "variety" thing these days?
  8. AL Killmore

Entropia Universe 17.14.0 Release Notes

How many types of deeds are there these days? (i've been away from the game for years)
  9. AL Killmore

Selling: Combustive V TEN chip, Geotrek AL21 Canis, Skildek Decimator

Skildek Decimator price decreased to TT+3600 ped. bump:bump:
Back