Recent content by Alainax

1. Alainax

FYI: Alabama All Access

Nice initiative :) Are the subscriptions exclusive or would mutliple pilots have to work out timings with each other? Also I guess you may have considered this already, but I'd recommend removing its warp drive so it couldn't be warped out of there with a crew full of quads loot into lootable.
  2. Alainax

FYI: Robots Incursion Event

It's not. That might help.
  3. Alainax

Info: Bonnie's Twitch stream!

Sorry Stream is offline this week, not feeling too great :(
  4. Alainax

So our guns are now painted on? The profession we have been skilling and training in space over these years , mothership gunners should just quit now? Got it. The time and money that has been invested in motherships have reduced us to nothing more than a glorified launch pad. Awesome, I will...
  5. Alainax

There is no point in motherships being there. So they wont go. Means the quad fighters there at the moment have no where to spawn on. Makes the event very soon privateer only.
  6. Alainax

I would abosolutely love this opportunity in a mothership. I can see why you are having fun with it, I am happy that you are, but please appreciate the frustraiton in being told " Motherships banned - go play in a quad"
  7. Alainax

That theory works in an instance, but as there are others there doing it as a wave event, , there is no time to get out from gunner never mind to switch job with crew part way through. Everyone is busy killing the boss whilst motherships are locked out.
  8. Alainax

And this is exactly what the huge problem will be. I know already from most of the active hunting motherships that as their gunner crew are essentially barred from taking part, they just wont go. Which is a huge issue for quads who rely on them as a base. Essentially both MS crews and qauds will...
  9. Alainax

But its not, Motherships are very specifically excluded. I have no issue having to shoot repair drones, its actually fun. The issue is no one else does/has to and can kill the boss instead. They all happily shoot the boss whilst MS cant do a thing. By the time MS get through repair drones -...
  10. Alainax

The issue is that the motherships do all the grunt work at the start, as you mentioned, then get locked out the boss. The other ships can do all these early stages without a mothership also. We are not required, we just provide some back up dps it seems. A privateer can solo the whole event, a...
  11. Alainax

Entropia Universe discord channel is live!

Autumn bump! Channel continues to grow, very active chat :)
  12. Alainax

Question: Dear Sally - Balancing Manager

Who's a Good Girl?!?!
  13. what-if-i-never-find-out-whos-a-good-girl-28416033.jpg

what-if-i-never-find-out-whos-a-good-girl-28416033.jpg

14. Alainax

Twitch stream?

Maybe :) There are plenty of mining streams, sweat buy streams, crafting streams, noob streams, uber streams, big mix of everything streams! But there is always room for something more! WIth my streams I try and change it up a lot, we will be in space waves one day, Big auctions another...
  15. Alainax

Twitch stream?

I guess it depends on what you think is popular or viewable :) There are a few streams that will sit with consistently 50/70+ viewers. Doesn't sound massive, but considering most mainstream game streamers sit with just a few viewers it's not bad :) Most of the EU streamers I watch are very...