Recent content by alex_usmc

1. alex_usmc

Uber: 19347 Pedz Belk @ FPC

Sweet you finally posted it so I can accuse you of having insider information with FPC... jk Gz bud!
  2. alex_usmc

Selling: Proteron Rib Official Sales Thread

Peds on card is different than peds in a trade window.
  3. alex_usmc

Selling: Proteron Rib Official Sales Thread

Thank God this is over for you guys. Can we play Bad Company 2 now? oh and gz on the sale. GL Qetesh, I really hope this pays off for you!
  4. alex_usmc

PC : proteron ribs

You have a valid point. We just don't know if more will drop or not. We can argue about this mob there is or this mob there isn't but it all comes down to this 1 rib that is here. The rib is a a sure thing, another rib is a possibility. You can take a chance with a possibility or you can pay...
  5. alex_usmc

i chipped out of facebook games

i chipped out of facebook games
  6. alex_usmc

PC : proteron ribs

It appears that you need to win this auction. You paid too much for some previous pieces and now you do what you can to talk the price down on this piece. You have a lot of ped tied up in this deal. I don't have to remind you that if you don't complete the DNA, you pretty much lose (not to be...
  7. alex_usmc

I was getting money out of an ATM and I realized I missed your bday. So happy birthday a few...

I was getting money out of an ATM and I realized I missed your bday. So happy birthday a few days late!
  8. alex_usmc

Question: pvp in doom 16 yes or no

I voted yes so that hunter's getting bad loot can take it out on miners.
  9. alex_usmc

I actually wish Kevin would release a new CD.

I thought you were talking about Kevin Federline......which would be awesome
  10. alex_usmc

ATH: peewpeew

OMG gz! :yay:
  11. Ath

Ath

12. alex_usmc

HoF: 9034ped dasp young

That was my mob.... Gz man :yay:
  13. alex_usmc

Buying: DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition

Look for John Killer Pureheart from cK Shadows. I'm not sure if he sold his yet.
  14. alex_usmc

Selling: Support Weapon Systems Skills 72.71 ped TT

ooops yeah it's on a chip already
Back