Recent content by ALEXANDER

1. ALEXANDER

Loot Tracker Tool

Gave it a try, but not worth it given the bugs. Can't delete old runs, when re-launching the app it still has the runs I've deleted. Can't edit MU for old runs or see loot distribution for old runs
  2. ALEXANDER

Selling: Jarhead Arm Guards M

Bump
  3. ALEXANDER

Selling: Jarhead Arm Guards M

DM with offers.
  4. ALEXANDER

Selling: CLD - Calypso Land Deeds (Original)

All deeds sold/reserved. Thank you
  5. ALEXANDER

Selling: CLD - Calypso Land Deeds (Original)

Selling unconverted Calypso Land Deeds. DM me offers. Minimum purchase quantity: 5 Discount on bulk sales of 50 or 100 at a time
  6. ALEXANDER

Suggestion : the creation of a new Forum/forums reserved to all complaints about the Game.

We have this already, pay attention Sub-Forums: Technical, Security, Suggestions/WishList, Bug Reports
  7. ALEXANDER

Question: Got lag? Got a SSD?

This thread is 100% pointless. If you are referring to the recent lag when switching items, loading inventory and all that, then the local machine has very little to do with the issue. This lag we are experiencing is caused by one or more of the following: - Table look-up times to retrieve...
  8. ALEXANDER

Selling: Selling Armatrix Series Guns & Other Miscellaneous Stuff

Most items wayyy above market value
  9. ALEXANDER

Help: Fix the lag

Lag made dog spawns unplayable
  10. ALEXANDER

Developer Notes #14 - Loot 2.0 Update

His point is that the cost involved in overkilling a mob acts as extension to the normal return. And if the normal return is 95%, you will get 95% return on the amount spent overkilling. Which is still bad, considering that now, that 95% return consists of lower MU stuff. Overall, I agree that...
  11. ALEXANDER

Sorry but this is true only because you assume 95% return. I agree that you can get more shrapnel if you don't use an appropriate finisher (how much more, nobody knows), but given your assumption, you will always lose anyway. In your scenario, that 0.5 pec per mob lost is caused by overkill, but...
  12. ALEXANDER

@wizz Wait a bit, how can overkill make it so that you get less TT return? I agree that it will affect the loot compositon, like MA stated, but I don't see why it would result in less TT returned. There were experiments done showing that killing 3-4 pec loot average mobs with 17-20 pec per...
  13. ALEXANDER

My question is, do we definitely know at this point if overkills are now good, as in do we still need to use finisher weapons with lower damage to chip off the last bit of HP of a mob or can we just continue killing it with the main weapon?
  14. ALEXANDER

Selling: Selling Land Deeds [unconverted, original] !

The 250 I've sold so far have been sold at over 1900. The market is being manipulated as we speak, you can see it by the names putting up the auctions. There is indeed a downward trend but the fact that people are camping the auction and insta-buying anything under 1800 tells me they aren't...
  15. ALEXANDER

Selling: Selling Land Deeds [unconverted, original] !

bump, 720 left! PS: don't contact me with low-ball offers, I sell to investors only, not re-sellers.
Back