Recent content by Alexs

1. Alexs

Failed login attempts from China?

Hi, you can also add this Ip to the banned list. This just came in the e-mail: Dear Alexs, Someone has tried to log into your account on PlanetCalypsoForum.com with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15...
  2. Alexs

Hi plp

Welcome :thumbup:
  3. Alexs

Europeans and other third world countries

Yea, LOL :laugh:
  4. Alexs

Help please.

The internet conection seems to be your problem. And it doesn't matter that u have adsl.... for example i connect to the internet thru fiber optic, everything works amasing besides PE which works like dial-up... so try to find out more about your internet settings
  5. Alexs

Jobs for noobs

Well fruits are not used for anything for the moment... but that dung will be.. so I think it's price will be higher than fruit price
  6. Alexs

Jobs for noobs

Yes, I agree that it's harder and harder for noobs to find their way ingame, but with this new VU and the dung, maybe some things will change... Let's hope for the best
  7. Alexs

02327Ped Drone 03 First UBER HoF

Gratz m8, and dont't spend it all in one place :laugh:
  8. Alexs

On Being a Society Leader

Hey man, It's a great honour for me that eaven after the time that you left RoTraders, you still represent us on the forum, but as I see you started your own soc it would be great for u if u changed the soc name to Tower of Light from User CP :silly2: I wish u good in building ur soc :thumbup:
  9. Alexs

Uber Friend HOF Value=Priceless

Gratz! Looking cool!
  10. Alexs

Land Management System Interface and Information

It all really sounds interesting :)
  11. Alexs

Jobs for noobs

Who said that a disciple has to deposit? He only has to be financially self sustained, and not become a beggar! I also finished my mentorship, in LB, and didn't deposit... Earned my first 1500ped thru trading, but those times are over, since I'm not that pacient anymore, so I chose to deposit...
  12. Alexs

Whats up with the spawns?

So, we're divided in 2 sides now: Some ppl like the idea a lot, some hate it... I eaven heard from a friend who said he's gonna quit because of this reason... My opinion? Something had to be changed... nothing stays the same forever, and now the explorer job is back :) Maybe those mob maps...
  13. Alexs

Jobs for noobs

Guys, the Mentor, by definition is a guy who gives you advice, teaches you your way in the game. He doesn't have to do charity, and he doesn't have to feel bad for not giving free stuff. Let's get real: how much do I earn for being a mentor? A friend of mine got 2Candle ME from his disciples...
  14. Alexs

Supremacy Armor

Cool armour.. but i'm still a vain fan :D Hope someday, in another life i'll have one :rolleyes:
  15. Alexs

New: Oil Castle!!

OMG!!! It's one of the coolest things I ever saw in PE! Maybe the homes will be built this way in the future if MA implements bricks :laugh: Gratz for it, and keep them coming!
Back