Recent content by allarom

1. allarom

Selling: Easter Ring 2020 / Christmas 2019 / Halloween 2018

I don't own any of these rings, but I would sell them for around the same price if i were to sell.
  2. allarom

Question: How to fap to get fap decay compensated in loot ?

None of those mentioned above, d) let the mob hit you, fap, kill, loot
  3. allarom

Decay from Scanning added to loot pool?

tested with a friend. shared loot team. he was killing a mob, I scanned multiple times meanwhile. 0 loot for me
  4. allarom

Gender change

I want to change the gender on my hands so I could finally finalize one of my sets by buying F gloves!
  5. allarom

Halloween Mayhem 2020

It's called "Mayhem" for a reason
  6. allarom

AMA video will be delayed

yep, take 5 months if needed. I am sure that the text version is safe to publish by then
  7. allarom

AMA video will be delayed

instead of announcing a delay, wouldn't it be much less work if you announce something that will be delivered in time?
  8. allarom

Yog Pet Buff Issue

This is getting ridiculous already, @Ludvig|MindArk what is taking so long? we have another mayhem going on already ... can we at least get some ETA?
  9. allarom

Info: Do not color your texts manually into very light nor very dark colors

It is impossible to read some texts due to forum styling differences. If I use a light theme, I have to highlight all the manually colored white/light texts to be able to read. The same goes for dark themes if the color matches the background. Very annoying "feature" ...
  10. allarom

Increase auto-loot ranges.

Here you go lol:
  11. allarom

Yog Pet Buff Issue

as far as I understood, it added 25% to your total reload. meaning 25% was added to the top of 130% = 162.5% total reload
  12. allarom

Info: Support case "solved" under a year!

I got answers to a few of my cases actually, but this one looked a bit funnier. seems like something is happening in their support section!
  13. allarom

Info: Support case "solved" under a year!

They have woken up! I finally got a response from them (after 10 months of waiting!)
  14. support case closed!.JPG

support case closed!.JPG