Recent content by Aloisius

1. Aloisius

FYI: Robot Easter Bunny - Buffs

Autoloot pets all have 80 energy an hour + the base? Looks like lots more bunnies coming this Easter!! Which one do you like?
  2. Aloisius

The Ped Trap That are Instances (Rehashed Story)

Did I ever tell you how much I hate instances? It's supposed to be a persistent world simulation! Geez.
  3. Aloisius

Discovery: Fi/Ra/Co Evil Augmented

Nice FIND Buckshot@!@ Wooo!!
  4. Aloisius

Would like to replace EP 41 Military Adjusted

The first two levels of the Abomination Instance on Arkadia Moon also have Tier 3 and 4 Components - same size range I think. Disclosure; I own 1 ark moon deed :)
  5. Aloisius

News: UI Hotfixes Report (Week 9)

This is the target selection code - it should run differently. It has to break when pressing the move back button (S key) instead of staying locked on. The opposite issue is in the teleport chip code - it should break the focus lock when I try to equip another item. The only way to break the...
  6. Aloisius

How to set "Move to target" ?

MA, your interface is funny!!
  7. Aloisius

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

I think it's time for some new chat system! The interface configuration should be simplified and MUCH MORE INTUITIVE. The autouse tool SHOULD BE PROGRAMMED INSIDE THE ITEM ITSELF AND NOT just a poor code that pretends to work for everything. So far I'm not completely unhappy but it could be...
  8. Aloisius

Where are the robot shared loots?

I think MA forgot about Robot Invasion. Spina are pretty distracting eh!?
  9. Aloisius

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

You can set that to ON in the Options under Interface "Show location in the Radar UI" - It should default to ON instead of freaking people out.
  10. Aloisius

News: VU Postponement Notice

Because they were trying to simulate the Mandela Effect.
  11. Aloisius

Countdown to doomskar!! Excited? Enthralled? Dreadful? Scared? All of the above!?!?
  12. Aloisius

MindArk's net sales and profit after financial items increase significantly in Q4 2023

Right, and with 2/3s of the employees! To the moon! I'm buying more CLDs.
  13. Aloisius

A bad interface can really ruin the playability. I'm very scared. I got hope, though. It looks like it's going to be an ENTIRELY new game. Which is good on one hand, because this current interface is terrible. On the other hand it could be a disaster. There is a way to derail or mitigate that...
  14. Aloisius

News: 2024 User Interface Update

This looks OK I think. I love how there's a bug or feature thing there. (One of the peeves I always had is the pain you go through to make a report or submit a bug or contact support) - It looks like a perfect spot to make a popup that nails the time and place down, instead of asking for it...
  15. Aloisius

News: Battling the Spina - Tips & Tricks!

I forgot how to get them and a mission to get some showed up in the Medusa daily ( i like dailies but JUST for the daily tokens) so I skip that one and don't go in the swamps? I'm probably missing something but meh! And yeah I'm gonna have to be missing out on the spina stuff too because I'm not...
Back