Recent content by Alwyn

1. cryo

cryo

2. Alwyn

Selling: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip I UL

Hey hey. Selling this little toy :) Bought it when they first started looting but not really playing anymore and when I do I don't use it so may as well go to a new home. Fun little chip for small mobs. I used it mostly on Arkadia and had a lot of fun farming hides to play with lol. Link...
  3. electro2

electro2

4. electro1

electro1

5. Alwyn

Question: I tiered my Starkov Mentor Edition to 4.0 and no tiers since. Broken?

LOL. Yeah, I've had this problem on a few items for ... well over a year. Support case after support case has solved nothing other than the usual BS promises about "see patch notes" blah blah. So ... I wouldn't hold your breath any time soon. But feel free to bug support some more and they may...
  6. Alwyn

Never thought i will post in this section

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: OMFG!! Tom!!! I can't believe it hahaa. Congrats, hon! You guys are makin' me proud lately! So glad this whopper went to you! xxx
  7. Alwyn

Uber: First UL loot/rare ever! - Calytrek CR Spirit Mk1

Why the bloody hell had I not seen this before now?!? haha. Congrats, hon! Couldn't have gone to someone more deserving :) xx
  8. Alwyn

Question: Reasonable Armor

Yep, what this guy said. I graduated back in 06' but did it again last year. :P Adj Pixie ftw! :girl:
  9. Alwyn

Selling: Selling GYRO FAP-30 Smuggler

Free bump! Good luck with sale hun. :) :girl:
  10. Alwyn

FYI: NBK Elite is Recruiting!

BUMP! We're still recruiting :) :girl:
  11. Alwyn

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip II (UL)

Wonderful. It lacks response however. :scratch2: All the maths in the world is wonderful... but the value of an item is what someone is willing to pay for it. If someone is willing to pay more, than that is what it is worth. They might be mental or illogical to someone elses' eye.. but that's...
  12. Alwyn

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip II (UL)

I wonder if you're taking into account skill gains here? We all know Carabok are the magical (though not as much as they were) mob to hunt for increased skill gains. That, taken into account with the amount of MU saved on (L) chips and high desirability of a UL chip that is not overkill on...
  13. Alwyn

Merry Mayhem 2012 Results

And has won cat 1 for every single MM that we've ever had, don't forget that.
  14. Alwyn

FYI: NBK Elite is Recruiting!

I've activated your account on our forum. Feel free to post on there. I'm going to bed now.. but I may catch you tomorrow. Being V-day though, I will be offline more than usual :) Cya in game soon!
  15. Alwyn

Server Down Time

Same. GL trying to get in. Repair, maybe?
Back