Recent content by AlyaDrarh

1. A

Active Shop List - Calypso Shopping Malls

Medusa Floor 3 Shop 6 Would you be willing to update Medusa Floor 3, Shop 6 Alya's Atelier Fashion for men and women Four shopkeepers plus
  2. A

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

Clothing Really Messed Up For those of us that spent time and tons of ped developing different textured clothing (particularly if we sell it), many of the textures are royally messed up. All of the Cyrene crystal textures are messed up (among numerous others). Some of the most expensive...
  3. A

Selling: Shop and Two Apts For Sale

bump it up. Make an offer! No, no calypso shop is going for 5k.
  4. A

bump bump bump
  5. A

Make an offer
  6. A

Sakura City All located in Yuujou Building Shop is Block A Shop 4 with 50 IP Apts: Floor 15 E & F Can extend value with shopkeepers upstairs and main items in shop. Price: 11.5k
  7. A

Fashion Shows

Yep. They've had one for St. Patrick's day and for Halloween. I have no desire to compete with theirs and indeed try to participate when I can. I think they've been very well received too.
  8. A

Fashion Shows

I know there were fashion shows at one time. I'm curious to know if there is interest in doing something again. The goal would be to explore different creative avenues such as best lingerie, best gown or date night outfit, best holiday outfit, best beach outfit, etc. What are everyone's...
  9. A

Selling: Everything

Sent a PM through Forums I am querying you privately about a single item.
  10. A

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

Error then black screen instead of login. I got the error but then it appeared to work fine then... just a black screen where login should be. Reboot didn't help.
  11. A

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread (2018 +)

!Register Alya Alya Drarh
  12. A

Selling: UL Female Armor Sets for Sale

~~~~~bump~~~~~~~
  13. A

~~~~~bump~~~~~~~
  14. A

~~~bump~~~
  15. A