1. Amathera

Entropiafund Mining Mania

Add me please: Shaolin Amathera Nightwish
  2. Amathera

AOL #29 Mining Paradise Event

Add me: Shaolin Amathera Nightwish
  3. Amathera

Shaolin: 15th Anniversary

Happy birthday! Part of my name is based on this society. My brother was playing befor me and that's how I found out about this game. I was inspired by Shaolins holding the Oil Rig, impossible to even compete with them. They had the biggest impact on my Entropia life. I knew a lot of members...
  4. Amathera

Ouroboros "Merp" Island

Hi, First of all, thank you for making the merp LA. :wtg: I have few questions: Is there any plan for old-guardian spawn, the best possible for bronze mission? What's result of your experiment with the merp so far, do you plan to continue?
  5. Amathera

Selling: Bear F

Hi, I've checked the MU on latest sold parts of Bear unL F, and I noticed it dropped a bit, so I would like to make you an offer of: tt+325
  6. Amathera

Ebn: Peace on calypso

1mob killed, 15ped ammo, 301ped loot, ty for great event :lolup:
  7. Amathera

To the moon and beyond

Hi Akoz&investors, gratz on winning the moon :wtg: and thanks for letting us write some ideas, great move! :cool: I have some ideas here, not sure if you're able to creat them and sorry if I duplicate some other posts, read only few of them. :ahh: Some may not fit into " moonstyle " but going...
  8. Amathera

Question: Mercury's Mayhem OLA #14 Community Poll, DNA Question?

Anything with merp would be awesome!
  9. Amathera

Uber: Typo 6328

Omg, unL amp bug user, look on the chat :scratch2:
  10. Amathera

Uber: Wave boss mobs can be nice

Alin works for MA! He always gets the biggest loot and uber items! :mad:
  11. Amathera

EUWBC 2011: Draw, Results and Schedule

GG all, thx for the event Oleg :cool: Gratz to the winners :wtg:
  12. Amathera

Uber: Electro Matrix and some other items

Gratz guys :D
  13. Amathera

Congratulations to ex-cons, BA and AoW

Akon, I have no words about what you just said.... Were you there? No Can you prove that BA used a tank in that LG? No Did we put any tank at all? No Does Tank crash only cK's? No And yet, you come here and say " stop hiding/disguising the truth "? That's just sick m8
  14. Amathera

Congratulations to ex-cons, BA and AoW

1. Put a Tank on the roof 2. Crash your own soc m8s and reset MCR 3. ??? 4. Bitch and cry on forum that enemy used a bug 5. No profit :(
  15. Amathera

Congrats ex cons new owners of la8

Gratz :tongue2:
Back