Recent content by Angel of Death

1. Angel of Death

Drone Mission Spoiler

Perhaps this is FPC's way of trying to force a market value on Nova Fragments?
  2. Angel of Death

MM Scammers - Take the money and run!

If my understanding is correct, then a verbal (written via chat and/or phone) agreement was made and a legal trade in game occurred. Illegal PED was not exchanged and a willful item trade from one avatar to another was made. One party decided not to keep his end of the bargin, but this is no...
  3. Angel of Death

Wish: EF Theme with full screen width.

Not a necro. It's relevant. "Soon" was given as a timeframe back in July of 09. :)
  4. Angel of Death

Wish: EF Theme with full screen width.

So, any developments on those dynamic width forum themes?
  5. Angel of Death

Help: Can't create an account

It's likely your username is too short. I won't swear to it though. Notice your username isn't green checked.
  6. Angel of Death

Download problems for foreign people.

Wait...didn't....? Oh...that's right...just another brilliant post from Brooklyn. Excellent.
  7. Angel of Death

The egg !!!

Selling it because Ter received the (still unknown to the best of my knowlege) mystery item from that RX event last year that (could be what) makes the Queen Egg work?
  8. Angel of Death

bring back third-party advertisers and Bink-video content

I run a print shop. I work with marketing people all day long, and my marketing print work is way up. TV and Radio advertising costs are way down and research has proven that companies who advertise in a recession generally pull through on top and have longer lasting ROI after the recession is over.
  9. Angel of Death

bring back third-party advertisers and Bink-video content

Generally, in a down economy, marketing is waaaaaaaay up. It's curious that there aren't advertisers lining up--unless MA hasn't lowered the price like all other forms of marketing.
  10. Angel of Death

Getting Ridiculous

PE randomly alt-tabs for me which I haven't cared enough to figure out. If I go idle for a few minutes (i.e. to PEE) when I return, I'm looking at a minimized Entropia and my desktop. Running Win7 x64 *shrugs*
  11. Angel of Death

CP sale on swedish aftonbladet.

Roughly translated to: Now, on a serious note, Buzz has my best wishes, especially when he's laughing all the way to the bank in my face.
  12. Angel of Death

Crystal Palace LIVE Auction thread

Double bid? Dude's got some cash.
  13. Angel of Death

Oh to be so liquid... :(
  14. Angel of Death

Flickering all over the place

It's your Crossfire, I have the same problem with my SLI. I've tweaked it with nHancer and haven't had an issue since.
  15. Angel of Death

...are these for real? Like seriously? That's too funny to be true.
Back