Recent content by Anthas

1. A

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Figured I would add my own to this. First time withdrawal for just under 15,000 ped. Been customer of almost 18 years. Contacted support to make sure everything was in order, so it should just be the waiting game now. Initiated May 16, 2020. Commited: July 15, 2020. In Bank: July 16, 2020...
  2. A

Selling: Bear (F) UL Set Tier 1-3

Small bump for this great set.
  3. A

Selling: Bear (F) UL Set Tier 1-3

As the title says, I am selling a full set of Bear (F) UL armor. set is between tier 1-3 BO - TT+1300 PM offers here. lowball offers will be ignored.
  4. A

Selling: Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition + Trauma Amp 2 FEN Edition

Life changes have made my ability to play at this time all but not existent. Looking to see what interest if any is out there for this great combo. Not interested in selling them separate. SB +12,000 BO +12,500 Not in any hurry to sell. Will not accept any offers below the SB. once a day or...
  5. A

Selling: A&P Series BC-30 Modified (Loot 2.0 Rifle)

Would like to make an offer of TT+14,500 Peds for this weapon. Will need to have my offer accepted and then given a couple days to liquidate assets as I do not keep a bankroll that large in pure Ped. I am familiar with your reputation and am not worried about your terms of trade. Also consider...
  6. A

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.1 and EMT Kit EK-2350 Improved

Golly Gee Mister, those sure are some nice prices there!
  7. A

Can I Get An A-Bump-Men :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  8. A

Package sold. thread can be closed. Selling the following: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.1 Tier 3.99 BO +4200 EMT Kit EK-2350 Improved Tier 1.06 BO +2200 Open to any reasonable offer. If any resellers are interested, will sell both items together for TT+5300 That's 1100 ped taken off the buyouts...
  9. A

Buying: Nemesis (F) Armor Parts

Looking for all parts except Harness. Please contact on here or in game. Salina Angie Majere with what piece(s) and what price you would like. Thank you.
  10. A

Buying: Need 2x Jester D-4 75x 75 GEC Spur Gears 4K 6x GNA

All Purchased. Can be closed
  11. A

Selling: [Summer Ring!] Lets you Get FREE xp SKILL's

Another thread by Jay trying to sell an item for an inexorably ridiculous price while listing false claims as fact to justify his convoluted valuation of said item. Crits do not allow for an increase in profitability. Crits lower the loot from said mob as less PED is spent to inflict damage. MA...
  12. A

What happened to it is the fault of your own?

At the end of the day, no one forced you to join/deposit/still be here. If you have such a problem, then withdrawal and walk away. Far too many of these shitposts on this forum by the random Joe Blow who thought they could invest their savings and walk away with a profit. SorryNotSorry for your...
Back