Recent content by Anticontra

1. A

Question: What happend with the Battle Simulator bonus pool

you guess wrong!!! If you would have read what i wrote you would have also noticed that I PURPOSELLY FAILED TO TEST IT! And i have done that, not once, not twice but 5 times! So around 15 ped should have been added to the pool, if not the whole 30 ped. P.S. You should buy new glasses! Also...
  2. A

Question: What happend with the Battle Simulator bonus pool

I have searched, and searched and searched and nothing... It is like nobody noticed that the bonus pool in Battle Simulator after it was re-enabled is stuck to 0. I have purpossely failed to see if the bonus pool increases, a thing that was don in real time before it was "paused". Did anyone...
  3. A

Uber: whaat!

two stacks of shrapnel There are two stacks of shrapnel because some items have been removed from the loot (laser and blp ammo) So there are two stacks because one of them takes the place of the secondary type of ammo loot. At least this is what i thought and still think. It was just a...
  4. A

Selling: [Mission Galactica Coin (Turquoise) ] for sale ---->> 5k sweat discount ---> No MU for the materials

I want only the TT price of the materials used to get this coin. Contact me in game, Pixy Anticonta Blue. The coin is worth the next materials : 5000 Vibrant Sweat ---> FREE 5000 Animal Muscle Oil ----> 150 PED 5000 Eye Oil ----> 250 Ped Grand Total 400 ped.
  5. A

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

I must agree with him ... In order to advance more into this game we should help eachother not take advantage of eachother... Crafters, hunters and miners need one another to strive. Without huters mats and miners minerals crafters cant craft. Without crafters hunters and miners alike are useless...
Back