Recent content by antonioliveira

1. antonioliveira

Server Downtime for Maintenance

I thought they were bringing the buildings back to NI, but no luck there. Looks like I'll be leaving before they work that out.
  2. antonioliveira

Removal of Iron Challenges

I was under the impression that the iron missions would be available until stage completion. Once you finished a stage you wouldn't be able to get the next stage and codex would become the only thing. I guess I misread something or they changed their minds. Again.
  3. antonioliveira

Gaia's Cradle Shed Shopkeeper

Shopkeeper is full again. Enjoy your vacations.☀
  4. antonioliveira

Back!

It appears he's Product Manager @ Paradox
  5. antonioliveira

Suggestion: Lights on chest for nighttime

You could have stopped there. I guess they can figure out something is very wrong with day/night cycle.
  6. antonioliveira

After a short break, replenished shopkeeper.
  7. antonioliveira

Objectcollisions: This starts to get pathetic!

And the new tree design in Fort Argus, very pretty and easy to get stuck.
  8. antonioliveira

List of boosted (L) blueprints

It was in my post in the first page
  9. Long Polka Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)

Long Polka Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)

Long Polka Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)
  10. antonioliveira

Mindark Annual Report 2019

They got the name wrong :confused: but the guy seems quite productive. If I had to bet I'd say Persephone, even though it's in pre-production since 2018.
  11. antonioliveira

Question: Protected/Unprotected

The idea was to block all the items at once. Whenever one decides to sell, just unprotect that particular item. Meanwhile, got a response (extremely fast) from support and it cannot be done:
  12. antonioliveira

Restocked for Covid quarentine. Stay safe!
  13. antonioliveira

Question: Protected/Unprotected

Every item is by default "unprotected". Is there any way to place them ALL protected at once, or do we need to go to each and every one and change that?
  14. antonioliveira

Ancient Greece Shares

There's a fee ?!?! for buying shares now? I was going to buy a few to keep track of revenue, but with fees, well, maybe next time, good luck, you'll need it.
  15. antonioliveira

List of boosted (L) blueprints

[GeoTrek LP175 Sphyra (L) Blueprint (L)] [Ziplex Z15 Seeker (L) Blueprint (L)] [Long Polka Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)] [Predator Arm Guards (L) Blueprint (L)]