Recent content by Applerust

1. Applerust

LaLiLa Lala Tess is now gone, but never forgotten

I don't really have suitable words to do her any justice. However, I can say that we were friends and we had a good time chatting on a semi regular basis in Entropia. Anytime we were together in the world or on chat.. we would cut up. Together we were a couple of trouble makers. Lala, you'll be...
  2. Applerust

Art For Sale!

New gallery and new content to be added once MA fixes the signs. For those of you that are my past customers or have deposits down on art.. please be patient. I am sure MA will get their ducks in a row :) Thank you all for your continuing support! -Malin
  3. Applerust

How ya been man?

How ya been man?
  4. Applerust

Selling: complete (F) Tiger armor

If anyone wants the armor please contact me. Thanks, Abremalin Malin Gesticar
  5. Applerust

News: Art Exhibition Goes Live

Ohh wow, It is an honor to be mentioned in this post! I am very happy to share my art with the entire Entropia community. I have made so many friends here and its has been a great ride so far. I checked out the art that was hanging.. lots of really great stuff. I'm just glad that people are...
  6. Applerust

I'm Malin =P

I'm Malin =P
  7. Applerust

:) Hey there

:) Hey there
  8. Applerust

On Item recycling

Whatever man. Item lock for the win. I am grateful for many things that MA has done.. Just not this. It doesn't even really affect me much. I just do not agree with the policy.
  9. Applerust

No messages yet huh? Well, now you got one buddy :)

No messages yet huh? Well, now you got one buddy :)
  10. Applerust

On Item recycling

How many of you actually read the whole post? I mean really.. lol I am getting insulted and challenged. That's fine. Keep it coming. If you are going to insult and challenge me then please at least read the whole post as to not make yourself look like a jackass. I do not assume to know all of...
  11. Applerust

On Item recycling

Agreed.. Put in Item locks.
  12. Applerust

On Item recycling

Maybe you should read my WHOLE post instead of insulting me. I suggest that the system be FIXED and made fair until fixed. If they are going to give items back they should be fair about it. If they are not giving items back then that is it.. no items given back. The end. Since they chose to give...
  13. Applerust

On Item recycling

"Support Policy Regarding Accidental Item Recycling 19 Aug 2008 Due to recent events, we recognize a need to review our policy regarding the accidental Trade Terminal recycling of valuable items. Despite the VU 9.0 introduction of an extra confirmation request during the recycle process...
  14. Applerust

On Item recycling

Not over simplifying. Doesn't matter why something was tted. That is not the issue at all. I am strictly talking about accidentally putting things in a trade terminal and how easy it is for MA to get it back to that person.
  15. Applerust

Support Policy Regarding Accidental Item Recycling

For those of you unhappy about this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/123495-item-recycling.html
Back