Recent content by AprilNight

1. A

Shrapnel won´t convert??

Couldnt convert at chugs but went back into mayhem and converted fine.
  2. A

News: Halloween Mayhem 2022

Apparently try entering from a diff part of the planet (diff server I guess?), soc mate was having the same issues just now, moved to another TP and got in.
  3. A

Don't think you're the only one, some soc members of mine saying the same. Although if you're already in an instance no obvious issues wrt points/tokens/boxes.
  4. A

I really hope this is an unintended bug rather than by design, otherwise it makes mayhem a hell of a lot less attractive. Reading the blurb from the OP it's not clear either way.
  5. A

News: Entropia Universe Servers Restarting

Are you going to tell us when they are back up, or should we just hang about in a pvp zone on the backup server getting killed by bored players and timing out our pills?.......
  6. A

News: Server Downtime for Release

much like Halloween was the same 2 instance types and so was Christmas, I suspect it'll be the same instance format for Easter (same as previous Easters), just with the new mission gold/silver/etc tracks rather than the competition
  7. A

Selling: Strongboxes - Summer (490), Easter (44) - 3 PED each

Bump, sold some easter ones (shocker!) so dropped the available numbers to reflect the remaining ones
  8. A

Selling: Strongboxes - Summer (490), Easter (44) - 3 PED each

Bump - and dropped to 3 ped each
  9. A

News: New Treasure Island Shares Update

someone is soaking up the 13 ped sells, seen more than 4000 go at that level (unless people are delisting - if you can do that!) Edit: When the US wakes up all those that missed out at launch may well drive the price up higher.
  10. A

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Err on the side of caution and enter when at NTI anyway, what have you got to lose. I entered via NTI and got a 3K Cat 1 so maybe they are giving out huge multis if you go via NTI :p
  11. A

Yeah I think I tried two (or maybe one twice!) and it wouldnt let me in so gave up :D Found one here in the end [Calypso, 37011, 53537, 179, Waypoint]
  12. A

Seemed like everywhere I tried to go from the TP I didnt have permission to enter at the main hangar - will have another look thx!
Back