Recent content by argg

1. A

Selling: Weapons: AS-129, ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, AS-147, Mad 4, Bravo :P

AS-129 market I wonder if 8.5K is the real market value for AS-129. Last week I bet for an AS-129 in entropia auction starting at TT+6K. But I couldn't get it at TT+8K. One day after, the same guy is selling it at TT.8.3K. This looks a manipulation attempt of a narrow market.
  2. A

Do we really ask for vehicles?

Reasons for vehicles I can think in a few reasons MindArk could use to implement vehicles: Reaching remote areas of the continent without teleporters Carrying heavy gear Crossing contaminated areas
  3. A

Clarification about Entropia banking operations

Creating a brand Being only 5 banks (pawn shops) allows owners to create a brand. What is more, allows them to create the brand beyond Entropia Universe.
  4. A

Becoming a Builder/real estate agent?

Who knows if MindArk will allow in the future to build things from scratch, but at the moment, this is not a possibility.
  5. A

GoldCard - Press the Button

Could it be... It could maybe be the seed to generate pseudo random numbers you use to authenticate login.
  6. A

Skilling rifle

bonus in (L) With limited weapons you'll have a bonus until it is maxed. Once it is maxed, I couldn't see any difference.
  7. A

Anyone has the same impression?

You are right
  8. A

m4a crafted

Eco I have seen the eco statistics, and in the M4 is not for me, thanks. I have better eco with non L weapons.
  9. A

Mob AI / evade/ fapping changes

I have noticed it too Hi, I have noticed it too. Before I could kill exarosaur stalker comfortablely only with rascal. Now I need to add 3B plates to do the same.
  10. A

New laser carabin Riker UL3 (L)

If you have just 1.0/10 HA you should definetely consider changing to Riker UL3 (L).
  11. A

I am competent laser snipper. Nobody knows, but it is commonly thought :)
  12. A

Prestigious Shopping Malls Sold

How much How much was it paid?
  13. A

It seems that MA is considering players with mid level skills introducing more powerful carabines. Hopefully our beloved MK II will be made obsolete by an "easy" to max (L) version.
  14. Riker UL3 (L)

Riker UL3 (L)

Riker UL3 (L) laser carabine
Back