Recent content by artbaron

1. artbaron

Help: The Thing Mission

Thanks Qetesh, Got flame thrower and all missions complete l've clearly over looked something, Doh! A mate just told me he got his chopper when he came out of the cave went to the right over the hill and there it was. So l'll log back in and try again, will let you know if it works. :kos:
  2. artbaron

Help: The Thing Mission

Ok l did the thing mission, completed all 20 task killed more than 10 things in the cave and escaped waited around for a bit ran around for a bit but didn't get a Helicopter. So any ideas what l've done wrong? Any help would be great, cheers :wtg:
  3. artbaron

Omegaton Jump Boots

Will the make it a reality...........mmmmmmm, repairs, bp's, attachments, fuel, all l can see is a way for them to make more money off us lol :hammer:
  4. artbaron

Omegaton Jump Boots

Would love some jet powered rocket boots, plzzzzzzzzzzzz MA :yay:
  5. artbaron

HoF: 321ped esi

6. 321ped esi

321ped esi

7. artbaron

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Lost and Found (LAF) :wtg:
  8. artbaron

HoF: urber hof

Nice score Gratz :D
  9. artbaron

1st CND HOF

Only my 4th trip to CND in over 4 years game play, but this is the best so far :D
  10. artbaron

Ethnography #3 of Entropia

I live in Australia, WTF is Australasia!!! Australia is an island and has no connection with those monkeys up north so change your poll and maybe l'll vote. F**king australasia :mad:
  11. artbaron

Is this a scam ?

I was in that swunting team and couldn't beleive the way the team leader and his mate where really going to scam everyone out of a few peds. Team leader:locked:(Robert) tried to give me 1ped and l declined, l just didn't want any part of their BS! So l left and l've never had any probs on swunts...
  12. artbaron

2 small mining HOFs

No worrys mate it's all back in the loot pool now :lolup:
  13. artbaron

2 small mining HOFs

Started this game as a hunter but all my luck seems to be with mining :scratch2:
  14. artbaron

I went to see to Doctor

And she gave me this :wtg:
  15. artbaron

Tell your worst day, I will start with today :)

Hang on!!!! it took you only 3 weeks to get over a 10.5 year relationship? WTF???:confused: poor baby :handjob:
Back