2. TS Info

TS Info

Teamspeak assistance
  3. TS Info

TS Info

Teamspeak assistance
  4. Arto

Skill Scanner

Are professions still working? I read back a couple of posts .... PayPal on it's way :-) Question: Just used the scanner after a while and was wondering if it should still calc professions? :scratch2: Answer is - make a donation Works nice and fast in window mode I have to say.:cool:
  5. Arto

WoF England 2011

Arto Full avatar name: Stratos 'Arto' Elvarian Vote for Captain: will do, what's the choice? Preferred position: Support, out wide with me tier 1.0 noob gunz :ahh: Availability: Very much depends on dates and babies but with PE capable laptop I'm ready to go for it again.
  6. Arto

Server Down For Release

Well, I coded them serverside but then they just f*&%$king kept appearing on the land. I tried calling my Mum for help but she didn't have any ideas so I just reset the whole thing. Even then the problem didn't go away and I just can't work out where I went wrong. I put comments in my code...
  7. Arto

Server Down For Release

Click the cool On the official site ... :cool: without the :laugh: of course
  8. Arto

Armor with high MU

try cross checking data Take a look at entropiabay market data also. But I wouldn't risk any cash in this environment as an investment, just spend it like you might on a good night out cos in one click of a mouse it's GONE Sir... with no recourse,
  9. Arto

Server Down For Release

Content Entropia Universe 11.2.5 Release Notes IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXED ISSUES Fixed issue with RipperSnappers spawning on land.:laugh:
  10. Arto

New SIB - fap

Bumpitty Can't say how useful these charts are if you're using (L) ... well actually I should say very usefull.... there, I can say it :yay:
  11. Arto

Info: Atrax Park invaded by STALKERS

I'm fond of the Atrax Might give them a try in Solir(L) & 5B - best I can manage on armour. Stalker Decay Damage/PEC Average Damage Max Damage Efficiency 10.38 9.35 66.50 121.00 8997.60
  12. Arto

Drone hunting

You might have too much plates for low level drone If you get lots of 1.0 damage on the armour consider changing down the plates as you will be losing a bit of money on being over protected. I hunted drones in shogun for a long while and with 6a you can survive a swarm of them quite well which...
  13. Arto

Is MA finaly gave up on EU !?

I'd prefer less I'd prefer more quality content in less frequent updates but if you like having your items devalued, key map changed, game features removed one per week then you might be in the right place.
  14. Arto

Help: Installing Entropia on windows bootcamp

My Guess Do you have administrator rights for your Windows 7? Try making the user an administrator during the installation then change them back. I run on W7 without issues but I am an administrator on the PC. good luck Arto
  15. Arto

Question: Chipping: worth it? u did it or will do it?

Evade and Mining Found chipping evade and mining has helped achieve some gains and made hunting more efficient. I also chipped a couple of others after using the optimiser to try and accelerate HP gains, but after VU10 haven't played enough to continue this. just playing naturally again and...
Back