Recent content by Atlantis

1. A

Entropia Universe 16.0.2 Release Notes

Please for everyone's sanity make the camera stop moving when locked on a target. Mining even makes me dizzy now.
  2. A

Camera & Control System Preview and Guides

I hope you guys reconsider the 60 degree slope change. I'm not sure if you realize how much of the normal terrain in game is > 60 degrees. I would suggest upping this if you want to keep it in the changes, otherwise it is going to be an annoyance to anyone playing the game.
  3. A

Info: Ricks 2019 FEN hunting Thread.

This seems like it is on track to me. 7500 kills should eliminate a good chunk of volatility, and a 10K PED starting bankroll doesn't seem too far off. Looking back at my hunting for around merry mayhem I had 16 out of 70 runs that were > 100% TT return. Typically around an hour per run...
  4. A

Selling: 18923 FFA Points

Sold, thread can be closed.
  5. A

NPC is back, want to get these sold, updated price. Slightly lower than 1.5 PEC per.
  6. A

That would be true, if the NPC to turn the stars into was still around. MA needs to add it back
  7. A

Looks like MA can't get their event right once again. The turn in should have still been around until Jan 22nd
  8. A

Bump, don't want these to go to waste.
  9. A

I have 18923 FFA points, looking for 280 PED
  10. A

The greatest entropia video ever made - 2019

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xen again.
  11. A

FYI: Mayhem Amplifiers not dropping in Strongboxes since 2018.5

I have been told it may just be that the "israre" flag was removed.
  12. A

FYI: Mayhem Amplifiers not dropping in Strongboxes since 2018.5

It appears that Mayhem Amplifiers are not being looted from strongboxes since the 2018.5 patch.
  13. A

Help: Can`t connect to entropia

Google DNS worked for me 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4
  14. A

Selling: Easter and Christmas Strongboxes

:):):):):):):):):):)
  15. A

Selling: Easter and Christmas Strongboxes

Have 50 of each Easter and Christmas Strongboxes Would love to sell a full stack in one sale. Christmas - 8 PED each Easter - 20 PED each
Back