Recent content by AuthenticX

1. AuthenticX

Very pretty for having a dirty mind :)

Very pretty for having a dirty mind :)
  2. AuthenticX

Bad rep for Entropia Universe :(

I would be curious as to see one person that says they make money from EU actually making money. How much did it cost to get their ava to the point they could make money. Your not making money until you've made your investment back. I'm sure there are a handfull that actually truely make money...
  3. AuthenticX

Help: Combibos or Foul?

Ok when you say fouls have a decent chance of globaling, I would say that depends. On what? On how much the individual hunting them has going into the game. i could be completely wrong but based on about 30% what others say and 70% my own experience, loot you get is more determined by how much...
  4. AuthenticX

Question: Change weapons -- what to do with the skills

I really like that concept. I would love to change to pistols now that I know how good they really are to use but I would not want to start from scratch skilling up pistols. I would want to chip out my rifle and chip up pistol. And as far as I can tell the only way to do that and not lose a lot...
  5. AuthenticX

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/authenticx-albums-956-6319.html First argo I kill after switching to laser. I'm sure it had anything to do with the $40 I had just deposited to buy a chip.... wow https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/authenticx-albums-956-6320.html
  6. AuthenticX

Well in any event it's taken a long time to get past 3000 in rifle I shutter at teh thought of doing it all over with pistol lol
  7. AuthenticX

Thinking long term tho it seems there aren't any pistols that can dish the kind of damage rifles can later on. So I think I would stick with rifles. I refer to Entropedia for dmg/pec and I see that the CB13 is 4.11 which seems to be on the higher end. You are obviously very good with numbers...
  8. AuthenticX

I have a dilemma that I would appreciate some insight on. When I first started playing EU my friend told me to go with BLP guns cause they are better. Ok so I am to an Isis CB13 and the decay is killing me latley. In the last 3 weeks I have went on 12 Argonaut hunts north of Twin peaks and 3...
  9. AuthenticX

Goal: Unlocking Avoidance

Wow I wish I had that kind of luck I went thru 200 peds of ammo a whole CB13 and I dont know how much armor and fap decay and I never got one global. If I remember coerrectly I lost about 110 ped so I gave up and went back to Argos
  10. AuthenticX

Society skill req

thank you for all the valuable input guys and girls. that is exactly the reason I posted this question. I hope I didn't seem to you like I was pouting or anything Dj. I understood what you said to me completely and I already figured it had something to with society ranks. I also agree with you...
  11. AuthenticX

Society skill req

I was wondering if someone could offer an explanation and some words of encouragement. Im still kinda new I guess to EU but I know my way around the game so I would like to think I'm no longer a total noob lol I'm trying to find a good society but every one I like and want to join has a skill...
  12. AuthenticX

Skill Scanner

I tried this program and it doesnt seem to capture the screen I take of my skills. Is it maybe cause I'm in Vista 64x?
  13. AuthenticX

Go Buffalo! 4-1 we can do it this year!

Go Buffalo! 4-1 we can do it this year!
  14. AuthenticX

Just got on EF today. started playing EU back in April. Had to take a break for a while but now...

Just got on EF today. started playing EU back in April. Had to take a break for a while but now I'm going to concentrate on my ava.
  15. AuthenticX

HI! My pleasure! I just signed up today and was kind of browsing around drooling over people's...

HI! My pleasure! I just signed up today and was kind of browsing around drooling over people's loots they post lol I saw some of your pics that looked like a EU gathering of sorts. Was that in Michigan? When is another event like that? I would love to attend.
Back