Ikke mye, du?
  2. Aveena

How Long Did I Take...?

It took you 3:48:33 :girl:
  3. Aveena

Where's everyone from?

Where is Norway in your poll :confused: :girl:
  4. Aveena

Merry X-mas - how do you say this in your own language?

God Jul og godt nytt år! :yay: (Norwegian) :girl:
  5. Aveena

The Enochian Angels

A brief Abstract ao the Symbolic Representation of the Universe Have you looked at this page? Can maybe help :scratch2: A Brief Abstract of the Symbolic Representation of the Universe All codes given by ABC is present in this document and will maybe be helpful in solving the codes :girl:
  6. Aveena

omg i found this in an angel shoe I looted ??

I got this using another program: End. 1172. Barcode found Value (String): StreamServe - chosen by TIME Magazine as on of the 50 Hottest European Technology Companies, 2002 Visit 67h81*Z47t{o52gz161133 X: 1 Y: 146 There is nothing else in that code I'm afraid. Maybe the program you used to...
  7. Aveena

Read all the post :wise: I decoded it yesterday (see post on first page of this thread) I checked the code in several decoders, and I still get the same answer: StreamServe - chosen by TIME Magazine as one of the 50 Hottest European Technology Companies, 2002 visit www.streamserve.com/time :girl:
  8. Aveena

working note decoder neeeded

I use Kaywa Reader on my cellphone, works great :yay: http://reader.kaywa.com :girl:
  9. Aveena

The note says: StreamServe - chosen by TIME Magazine as one of the 50 Hottest European Technology Companies, 2002 visit www.streamserve.com/time :girl: ps: check out Kaywa Reader for free decoder of Data Matrixes
  10. Aveena

No Ammo or Bombs/Probes in the TT?

But whats the point in increase the loot, when nobody cant get any loot, because we dont have any ammo to shot the mobs :confused: :girl:
  11. Aveena

No Ammo or Bombs/Probes in the TT?

If there is no ammo in the TT, how is it possible to start looting ammo when you can't shoot mobs because you don't have any ammo :confused: And you cant buy ammo from other players, because they don't have ammo to shoot mobs to start looting ammo either :confused: hmmm.....I see a problem...
  12. Aveena

Adrijanna speaks !!! about Maria

A new world is about to open!!! :yay: hopefully..... :girl:
  13. Aveena

Entropia Universe VU 9.5 Preview

ENTROPIA UNIVERSE VERSION UPDATE 9.5.2 2014-12-34 *** PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT! *** VERSION UPDATE FEATURES Revival terminals...
  14. Aveena

Win 20k plus EFD,Right here in EF

42 :girl:
  15. Aveena

Entropia Universe now showed on xfire!

But Entropia Universe is more than a game :wise: :girl:
Back