Recent content by awe

1. A

Question: Is mining more than a dice roll ?

A dice roll is a very interesting concept. If you know the speed, rotation velocity and all parameters in the universe you wouldn't be able to solve it due to quantum physics. So unless a physical RND generator is used; in definition it will be less random. This should answer your question...
  2. A

awe's meanderings

The rabbit it the hat trick After reading to much, and applying it to my findings; I do expect a rabbit in the hat trick. Luckily this should be quite easy to prove. Mark the footprints of the cat Pop says the rabbit a big Chesire grin welcome to wonderland. But what if the cat sneaks off...
  3. A

I miss Peezle?

Yeah me too; shame she died so young. Thx man.
  4. A

Joy of items

my coat; and my heart shaped pillow.
  5. A

How would you handle 1.7 Billion Dollars

If you ever win the lotto and buy multiple planets; I personally will come to Sweden and hit you on the noggin til ya sane again :D
  6. A

awe's meanderings

Awe, you remember me? :hug: It would actually be nice if someone (like someone who could be my mother, but still I'm 3 months longer in game then her ;P) could merge this with my old account and name. But preserve my current login plz. edit: what are the chances; we actually joined the forum...
  7. A

I miss Peezle?

I thought he would be quite enjoyable in moderate quantities. :laugh:
  8. A

Traders ...

The reason auction doesn't work anymore is: #calytrade #trade it's so easy; a global trade channel. You can even start advertising while you're still on the hunt/mining trip.
  9. A

I miss Peezle?

I miss Peezle? Whatever happened to him?
  10. A

awe's meanderings

multiplying in space The constant in space is 0.44721 times that of the planet. The Chesire constant would be approx 190. multipliers: - 3x standard multiplier - 5x space multiplier - 303x happy multiplier - 22x mystical multiplier - 0x NeRF multiplier --J/K nerf...
  11. A

Help: /pos is broken

Maybe you fell out of the matrix :eyecrazy:
  12. A

MM 2015 results - as Entropia Life - Rare items

Since the drop rate is inverted to their value; multiplying your result would actually give estimates close to the net value :wise:
  13. A

awe's meanderings

I think I understand the problem more now But this seems to only create more questions For what is the point of origin for starters? Also, I think the developer must have had a chuckle with the ones breaking their head on carpet bombing and trying to figure out the circles. The past tells a...
  14. A

A Strange Game. The Only Winning Move is Not to Play

Only advice I can give is; when indoors amp up. The bigger the amp, the more even the returns.
  15. A

David Bowie

there aint no revive in this universe, son; unless you believe the Tibetan book of the dead. But thats another story altogether.
Back