Recent content by Azer501st

1. A

Downtime of new update

Ah I should of looked first before posting :P Guess I'll shoot tomorrow. Thanks
  2. A

Downtime of new update

Hi all, Anyone know the exact time the servers go down and the ETA of the downtime? Currently figuring out if I should bother heading home to play if it's like 3 hours down
  3. A

Few hunting questions from a returning player

Hi all, Came back to Entropia after a few years away. Trying to figure some things out... 1) Where do Argonaut Scavenger Elite spawn now? 2) What's the best mob for ESI? Heard they're even more rare but best mob for me was spiders and aurli 3) What and where are these feffoid boss shared...
  4. A

Next step in armor

Is that unsellable junk the Viceroy armor? How much does it cost to buy?
  5. A

Next step in armor

There's not much in the way of protection vs acid/burn for that though.
  6. A

Next step in armor

Hi all. I currently use pixie adj with pulsar 8s but my skills have outgrown the armor. What's the next step in armor? I don't have a tonne of ped and don't want anything too expensive I just want something with maybe acid or burn protection so I can hunt robots/aliens. I'm bored I'd the...
  7. A

What is this item worth? Hermetic Ring Adjusted

Yeah I thought as much, was sitting at work thinking it might of been decent. Thank you!
  8. A

What is this item worth? Hermetic Ring Adjusted

Hi, just looted a hermetic ring adjusted on the webstore. Nowhere near my comp atm so cant see what its worth. Can anyone let me know the mark-up on this? Pretty sure its not a lot but curious.
  9. A

Selling: Hermetic Ring Adjusted

Hi, just looted a hermetic ring adjusted on the webstore. Nowhere near my comp atm so cant see what its worth. Can anyone let me know the mark-up on this? Pretty sure its not a lot but curious.
  10. A

Strongbox keys

Hi all. I have just bought a decent amount of strongbox keys accidentally instead of the boxes ? can I use them for anything? Are they trade able? Can strongboxes be looted?
  11. A

I left my account inactive

I will be hardcore skilling. I may take you up on that offer as the game has changed massively since I last played and don't wanna pump money into something that isn't going to help me skill. If you want to pick up a disciple that will pass fast I'm happy to do that? Thanks
  12. A

Thanks everyone for the messages. I think I'm probably going to invest my money in gear rather than skills, I'm going to buy the premium starter pack and a shed load of skill boosting stuff, I'm considering buying one of the rings that improve stats. I think the main thing I'm going to miss...
  13. A

2K sounds good. How do you do it I mean like what skills do you buy (200 PED laser technology200 PED dodge etc) what actually skills do you buy and what quanitity?
  14. A

I'd rather chip in to be able to hunt Aurli and slightly bigger feffox but that would probably be out if my budget
  15. A

How much in peds would it cost to buy enough skills to hunt atrox and ambulimax?
Back