Recent content by B-K-K

1. B

Price Check [Titan Arm Guards (M)]

Turn them into F and I'll pay you nicely for them - Else as M I agree with 6-8k depending on how fast you wanna sell
  2. B

News: Server Downtime for Patch

I dare to put myself in the category you are talking about - And I actually do believe we are quite a bit more than 5 players :) But it's untrue to say that some things are just for "us" - Even though we might achieve some goals earlier, dosn't exclude everyone else. There is quite alot of...
  3. B

Price Check M2870 Imp TWEN and MAKO Blizzard

Regarding the Mako - I would say with current market, I would put it around 40k peds. The I2870 Twen - What tier gun is it. Have seen a few sell for around that and less than that earlier on, and prices have gone down since then.
  4. B

Selling: SOLD

Sold
  5. B

Selling: Mayhem Armor (F)

Bump to the top :)
  6. B

Selling: WTS: Old School Improved FAP

Bump to the top :)
  7. B

Selling: SOLD

So the all mighty loot gods decided to give me an extra pair of Thigh guards (F) with TIR 98/200 I don't have any ude for 2 of these, so selling this one. SB: 7K ped (TT included) BO: 9K ped (TT included)
  8. B

Back to the top - Nice healing that doesn't break the bank to buy or to use 👍
  9. B

Got this old baby for sale - It's every eco hunters dream (Before stepping up to the big boy Mod fap) Looking for 20.000ped Only interesting trade would be Titan Armguards (F) + peds
  10. B

Selling: Wanna get one of those uber coats ? (RDI Eye for sale)

Moved to ingame auction sb:7.500 bo:10.000
  11. B

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Title: Bind pet tricks to keyboard Description: Current: As it currently stands, I have to rightclick on the pet picture, go to tricks, then go and click on the trick I wanna perform. Suggested: Being able to bind my pet tricks to a key on the keyboard (Like with everything else...
  12. B

Petition to bring back the old look for Armors!

Spend more time shooting and less time looking at armors - Problem solved 😁
  13. B

Selling: Wanna get one of those uber coats ? (RDI Eye for sale)

Update bump - Need new coat for your new armor design ;)
  14. B

Update bump :) Wonder how these armors will look with new design :p
  15. B

Bump back to the top here - Open for trades :)
Back