Recent content by Baldurn

1. Baldurn

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Title: Easier toggling of tracked missions Description: Current: To remove a tracked quest from screen you need to mission log and then untrack them. Suggested: Adding a small icon to remove tracked quest from list like eearlier Reason: Quality of life
  2. Baldurn

If it helps - I experience this and this frame stutter while lots of loot is being generated (like from mobs on next island). Relog works but after almost an hour problem is back again
  3. Baldurn

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

After talking with Colonel ingame he had already found the problem. Using interact works fine but this problem occurs when using the item key
  4. Baldurn

Until then there is option in "Gameplay" to hide outlines that would make it a little bit easeir to see as well (since outline and crosshair seem to be same colour?)
  5. Baldurn

It works exactly like before for me so I speculate that it is related to a specific setting in options. And for your question - no it stops firing after mob is dead until I press interact again.
  6. Baldurn

I heard several people having problems with that. I wonder if it is in specific settings that becomes an issue. For me avatar moves to mob when outside range before shooting just like earlier
  7. Baldurn

You can toggle it in interface options just below the sliding bars: "Show location in the radar UI"
  8. Baldurn

It works fine for me
  9. Baldurn

Suggestion: Close down and retire Entropiawiki

Hi, Since I came back to game three years ago this site has always been really slow but over time it has just got worse. Some days I can't even load a single screen and the other ones it takes half a minute to load. I learned quickly not to depend on this site due to the sporadic availability...
  10. Baldurn

Boorum I found

There is a much better spawn though that is not mixed: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/boorum-female.232823/
  11. Baldurn

FYI: The Unit - Now Recruiting

My old soc :) A lot of good information exchange in terms of advice in the game but also a lot of good laughs and feels like a big family in the game :)
  12. Baldurn

Price Check Imp 2870 TWEN Edition

Imho T0 50-55k ped but who knows with this unstable economy - might be a bit lower
  13. Baldurn

Selling: Superior Coat, TWEN Edition (M) (SOLD IN AUC +11,267k)

Moved to auction - 7 days TT+0 SB. Let's set the standard price for this one publicly.
Back