Recent content by Barbara

1. Barbara

Question: Makeup masks?

Face Masks Restored- When? When are we going to get our face masks restored? I sure would like to be able to wear the one I had from the WOF 09 match for the USA. And I really did enjoy making them.
  2. Barbara

Question: Female or Male

F irl, F in game
  3. Barbara

YEP, We are the Hippo capitol of Texas. LOL

YEP, We are the Hippo capitol of Texas. LOL
  4. Barbara

Hey Ketch, I will not be able to participate the first weekend in May. Just to let you know...

Hey Ketch, I will not be able to participate the first weekend in May. Just to let you know ahead of time.
  5. Barbara

Question: Is it ok to Kill Steal in PVP areas vs Kill Stealing in NON PVP areas?

I may be wrong but I thought the defintion of steal kill was taking the MOB away from a hunter that was already killing it. That would be "stupid" for you to do in the PVP areas where you can loot the avatar. Just wait until the hunter has killed it, then kill him and get the loot. That is how...
  6. Barbara

I am hoping that i voted for the correct times. I am assuming the times are MA times.

I am hoping that i voted for the correct times. I am assuming the times are MA times.
  7. Barbara

yep thought it might be appropriate to do so. still can not get on ;

yep thought it might be appropriate to do so. still can not get on ;
  8. Barbara

WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

USA all the way count me in as support . Julie Jewels Jade
  9. Barbara

Info: boards to veneer

thank you thank u so much Serica , Am most happy to be able to refine my wood. Thanks again
  10. Barbara

Info: boards to veneer

wood to veneer? I am also looking for how to turn into veneer??? Don't see any tool on auction for this. Can anyone help out with this answer?
  11. Barbara

Hades being attacked !

Just tp'd into HADESHEIM central and the lag was awful. Got killed instantly and was revived at Fort Ares. :) Ya'll come help now , hear !
  12. Barbara

Hacking the Robot Comm System!

the battle is on at Hadesheim central It is all out war at Hadesheim central., I tp'd in and could not get out it did revie me over at Fort Ares . :)
  13. Barbara

Drone Attacks

What a mess. Couldn't get awway from the revival point. HELP!!!!
Back