Recent content by baron topper

1. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

2. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

3. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

:jawdrop::bump::tp::rocket: shop is restocked. Some of the prices is regulated on a good part of the furniture. more down then up. on a handful of items the price is lover then on auction. i got furniture, that is rare, some is not so rare, the rest is more or lees common. got 3 Shopkeeper...
  4. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

:jawdrop::bump::tp::rocket: shop is restocked. Some of the prices is regulated on a good part of the furniture. more down then up. on a handful of items the price is lover then on auction. i got furniture, that is rare, some is not so rare, the rest is more or lees common. got 3 Shopkeeper...
  5. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

6. baron topper

a 10k biding mistake

hi an update on my biding mistake. :yay: To day it is resolved, my biding mistake has bin resolved, to day i met with Zeipher Treihop Prodig. and settled the matter. thums up for him, hi is a excellent example of what stuff good players is made of. :thumbup: an that levees me probably with...
  7. baron topper

a 10k biding mistake

hi and thank you weary much for responding so fast, i haw sent a friends request to you in game. :thumbup: Baron Topper
  8. biding

biding

biding 17 05 2020
  9. biding

biding

biding 17 05 2020
  10. baron topper

a 10k biding mistake

hi i am joining the group for making another grave biding mistake. to day i accidentality offered to by a painting for 10078 peds, on the auction. 10k more then i wood have. a slip of my finger. i haw written, to the seller Zeipher Treihop Prodig. i hope hi calls me back for a solution. and if...
  11. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

12. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

13. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

14. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

15. baron topper

The Furniture Shop

:jawdrop::bump::tp::rocket: shop is restocked. Some of the prices is regulated on a smaller group of furniture. more down then up. on a handful of items the price is lover then on auction. i got furniture, that is rare, some is not so rare, the rest is more or lees common. got 3 Shopkeeper...
Back