Recent content by Bartoke

1. Bartoke

Uber: 20 Clicks Kesmek Bik (L)

:) Not going to add a big story to this, didn't know I looted the bp since I autoclicked a long serie of breer p1a. Day later opened EU to see this shiny BP in my inventory Then decided to do the clicks myself considering these BP's drop ATH every once in a while and some big ubers...
  2. Hofs

Hofs

3. 9k Ped (l) Bp

9k Ped (l) Bp

4. Return After Clicks

Return After Clicks

5. Bartoke

Question: Does using amps on mining equipments increases the skill gain?

yes, much more skill gains with high amps but amping higher for those gains is not worth it
  6. Bartoke

ATH: Unamped tower

nice one gz :) was expecting a big ore, was surprise for me it was on cnd tho! enjoy the peds :)
  7. Bartoke

FYI: CND: The bidding can start !

who knows what will come, with many new planets coming in the near future CND risks losing some players and if there are 5 hardcore miners gone the new owner will notice that in his monthly income. the price is high imo, but i believe someone will bid opening and win.
  8. Bartoke

the 3.5 year old investigation into cheating by some top players

It should be dealt asap imo. This has already taken to long, the rules where clear against this. However returning property to the community or to MA is the problem. Hope it can be solved even if this means paying out the guys for their property at what it was worth 3,5 years ago minus a big...
  9. Bartoke

10k drone

very nice drone gz :)
  10. Bartoke

Uber: 8k nexus :-)

A 109 payed off again :) :yay: :yay: :yay:
  11. 8673 Nexus

8673 Nexus

12. Bartoke

Uber: Proteron tooth

nice loot gz :)
  13. Bartoke

Uber: 2811 oil

Ah still happy with these ones :-) Thx for the good amps Auktuma !!! And I'm happy my friends are still happy for me to :wtg:
  14. 2811

15. Bartoke

Asteroid 4 Sale!

zzzz i hope the buyer is someone that knows this game make money from both damnit! :) oh well hope u know what you are doing gl on the sell
Back