Recent content by Ben Tony Dover

1. B

I rather pay 7PED

I can't count the number of times players have contacted me asking for a warp flight from Monria to Calypso. Not everyone knows you can teleport from Monria to Calypso using the teleporter while only having to pay 7 PED. Statistically, let's say every hour, one player pays 7 PED and uses...
  2. B

Warp flight report for month of October 2020

Hello all. This post is to educate anyone who is thinking about buying a ship capable of warp flights and how much you can potentially make along with your annual return of investment (ROI). Keep in mind, warp flights were not conducted on the 28th or 29th of October so these figures only...
  3. B

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

And the award to the person with no life goes to... At the end of the day, I sure as hell don't need your business because I get plenty of it.
  4. B

If you scroll though the comments, you will notice that a majority of the players complaining are mostly pilots who belong to the same society. This is just their way of trying to get back at me for taking business away from them with my 7 PED warp flights.
  5. B

TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush Tier 7

Do you have the materials sitting in storage? If you take the individual components and place them on your avatars inventory, you should be able to upgrade.
  6. B

How to run Successful Shops in EU - 2019

As a shop owner. One of the hardest issues I'm faced with is price. If I list my item for less than AH price, nothing is stopping a re-seller from coming into my shop, buying up all my inventory and reselling the same item on AH for profit. So players who are buying that same item on AH have...
  7. B

How to run Successful Shops in EU - 2019

Currently running PA Mall????
  8. B

Cost of a Warp Flight in EU

That's 7 PED per jump.
  9. B

Cost of a Warp Flight in EU

Frequently I'm asked the question from many players, how much does it cost to perform one warp flight in EU and is it profitable to perform warp flights for just 7 PED. For the month of September, I've performed a total 438 warp flights producing 3216 PED and after expenses, I walked away with...
  10. B

I find it hilarious how the players with the biggest mouths have the least to offer. If life taught me any lessons, its that when someone has a lot of animosity towards you, it's because they want to be you. They look at you for who you are, what you represent and what you've accomplished and...
  11. B

Who me? That doesn't sound like something i would do. :)
  12. B

Concerns for the Future of Planet Rocktropia

Are there going to be full refunds to the players who purchased large quantities of Rock Bucks and CND Bananas for the purpose of unlocking dungeons on Rocktropia? And I don't mean the tt value?
  13. B

So here's what I don't understand. How can you get away with selling an item that's not even programmed into the game yet? I've been waiting for 8 months already, what's a reasonable time to wait for an item which has already been paid for? http://rocktropia.com/popshop.html is the website...
  14. B

In my initial post, one of the quotes mentioned was "it will have to wait a bit, I don't have my builder available at the moment and each dungeon is made from scratch." The "builder" mentioned is indeed "Programmer Doc Gray" who according to senior avatars that live on Rocktropia, has not been...