Recent content by Berwick

1. B

Does technique even matter?

Hello there. I have been lurking about and reading some stuff, and trying things in game. I have come across a technique that seems to work for me so far, but I am concerned about how effective it is, or if how I go about it even matters with a flat 20% chance. My technique thus far: Make 1...
  2. B

My Quest to 40K sweat for Mining...

Being the ever optimistic n00b, I voted a shorter time period. I think that with determination, anything is possible in this world or any other. GL, I am rootin for you! :yay: Berwick
  3. B

Question: Do you arways try to get all the pulls off a mob

Recently, I have only been making one attempt per mob to sweat, and then move on. I have no hard evidence that this works any better or worse, but I feel that with only a 20% chance of success no matter what, I am going to go for a quantity of attempts versus quality. I may be off base here...
  4. B

Question on Skills and costs

Hello there! I have a general question for you that may reveal my complete n00b-itude, but here goes: How does one calculate the "value" of ones skills? I hear this term bandied about often, along with statements and questions about including costs of skills in profitability, etc, etc... I...
  5. B

"It's over 9000"

Subscribed! Thank you so much for your diligence in gathering this data, as well as posting! Helps out this :newbie: tremendously! Thank you so much! Berwick
  6. B

2008:08:13 Session 1

Howdy! This session was definately more interesting, as I had deposited here, and I got some equipment from the TT! So stuff got more complicated, and interesting! Also, I spent a fair amount of time playing with the key sets <?> to make sure that my keyboard was set up for my situation...
  7. B

2008:08:11 - Session 3

Stats: Login: 2008:08:11 - 23:57:09 Loggout: 2008:08:12 - 00:18:25 Time: 21:17 Deaths: 4 Sweat Gathered: 16 Skills: :mad: I can't believe that forgot to note this! Notes: I was out at Swamp Camp again during this session, and Tilly & Lardinho were rockin the healing out there! THANK YOU...
  8. B

Question: Two paths before me...eternal question almost...

Update, and next question! Well, here is an update. I went out and got one of those Visa gift cards, and deposited enough to get a GC that way, and I have also deposited some fun money from my debit card, as the communities assurances have eased my fears on this. Yeah! So I actually have some...
  9. B

Thank you so far for the response! :bowdown: Thank you so much for the response so far! Please keep it coming, though from the early numbers so far, I can kind of see where this is going...in a general trend..statistical analysis sort of way.... To answer some specific responses: I am not...
  10. B

Hello there, Please help with this dilemma that I am facing. I started all this thinking arrogantly that I was going to never deposit, and look at this like some sort of job..blah blah blah. Now I see (after racking up less that 2 PED by sweat gathering) that there are certain benefits to...
  11. B

My guide so far, seeking feedback

Wow! Seriously.... :bowdown: I am somewhat of a serious :newbie: so this will help out ALOT...especially since my mentor is in a completely different time zone situation. I really appreciate all the work that went into this, and I must resist the temptation to print this out... Thank you...
  12. B

2008:08:11 Session 2

Greetings and Welcome back! Let's get right down to it... Location: Sweat Camp Mania! Stats: Login: 2008:08:11 - 12:52:09 Logged off: Approx. 1 hour later :mad: at myself for not keeping track again! Died: 6 (25 so far! :woot: ) Sweat: 155 (508 so far) Skills: Alertness +1 (4) Combat...
  13. B

2008:08:11 Session 1

Welcome back! Everytime you stop by, I am just so...:yay: Anyway, back to business: Stats for todays 1st session: Login: 2008:08:11 05:57:37 Logged Out: roughly 1 hour later (forgot to get time stamp!) :( Deaths: 8 (19 so far) Sweat: 112 (353 total) +180% efficiency gathering! Location...
  14. B

2008:08:10 Session 1

Greetings! Welcome back! I have recently been in PE, and I have forgotten to log everthing here, so today is catch-up day. Without further ado: Session 1 Login: 2008:08:10 - 13:33:47 Logged off: 2008:08:10 - 14:30:32 Prior Activity: Sweat: 179 PED: 0.91 <WOOT!> Alertness =>2 Athletics =>2...
  15. B

Thank you so much for welcoming me with a friendly wave!

Thank you so much for welcoming me with a friendly wave!