Recent content by BestGamerEver

1. BestGamerEver

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.4

This must justify the pre-vu shit loot spree!
  2. BestGamerEver

Removal of Iron Challenges

Personally i dont give a s*it about skill and attribute rewards, already too difficult to stay in a certain mayhem category, just improve this rapist loot 2.0 imo...
  3. BestGamerEver

COVID-19 Impact on Entropia Universe: Data Analysis & Call to MindArk

...or rip every cent while you can and scratch all above :)))))))))))))))))))))))))
  4. BestGamerEver

Suggestion: Bring back old Camo arms / ML35/45 sounds

+1 Yep was a real pleasure shooting those...not anymore...
  5. BestGamerEver

First avatar logged out forced by an PlanetPartener Official :)

I am really sorry for your loss but cant blaim all on me..i was only typing like 4-5 lines of text? the ones felt offensed jumped out burnt and messed all the chat should chip in, as they like to say, and send you a new stack of Yeungling! :beerchug:
  6. BestGamerEver

Its my achievement thread, say gratz or go with your escuses somwere else( not participating in any event but exploiting daily is stil exploit, not saying you did it..you know if you did), please stay on topic! To be clear i also do not complain in any way that i got booted out by a PPO. The...
  7. BestGamerEver

Great words and as i stated, i`m not that good with words, yet i doubt ONE person can harass an entire group of "players". Thank you very much for input.
  8. BestGamerEver

Glad at least few got it the right way, thanks :beerchug: I dont have good enough english, nor im good with words in general but this post explains it much better than i could.
  9. BestGamerEver

Keep MA out of your statement, the PPO its not MA, in rest ty for input, cheers :) Oh and edited OP maybe now its visible its not a CTD? and also was many, not one disconect, two i kept track and mentioned in first post:)
  10. forced disc 210348

forced disc 210348

11. forced disc 634692

forced disc 634692

12. forced disc

forced disc

13. BestGamerEver

See last picture 2 ppl sent me in pm what PP sayd in Local Chat, i was manually logged out, the PP brags about it, and there was shared loot not an instance.
  14. BestGamerEver

I start an wave right now, you are welcome to come in leeching and stay on topic please :)
  15. BestGamerEver

I might be the first avatar booted out from the game manually by an official avatar ever :yay: It all started here: ...continued: ...and boom the green light of achievment (or gray screen of disconect): I did not know i was manually booted out until i find out that the PP brags about...