Recent content by bigdeal

1. bigdeal

Limited Weapons good or bad?

How about repairing a limited weapon by a crafter??? They can produce one, why not repairing one. Or repairing like u repair VTOL or other vehicles. grtn bigdeal
  2. bigdeal

Merry Mayhem 2012: Category 2 - Solo

I see that u score low points. I have done 3 runs in catagory 2 - solo and I get about 200 point per run (score so far is 615 points). I quited because i lost more then 400 peds in those 3 runs, and now i broke. btw, I hunted spiders with CB24 (L) + beast amp. greetings and good luck, bigdeal
  3. bigdeal

Have you had a bigger hunting hof then me?

Yup, see my signature :ahh: From then only globals < 100 ped :scratch2:
  4. bigdeal

Steve Jobs is no more.

An Apple a day, keeps the doctor away doesn't count for him. grtn Bigdeal
  5. bigdeal

WHEN was your Highest Loot?

see my sig.....................:mad: greetings, bigdeal
  6. bigdeal

RT release item: Multiple Farms added for harvesting Entropia Universe live stock???

Probably a programmer who plays FarmVille to much in his spare time :D Greetings, Bigdeal
  7. bigdeal

Free batteries to the card reader.

I want a reader with a USB connector. No batteries............... Think green :tongue2: Greetings, Bigdeal
  8. bigdeal

Why all loot theories are wrong!!!

See also my older post; https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?128286-Are-you-sick-of-this&p=1562570&highlight=bigdeal#post1562570 Greetings, Bigdeal
  9. bigdeal

Why all loot theories are wrong!!!

There is only one true explanaition; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randomness AND the ATH button who MA sometimes use (wich I am 100% sure there is). Greetings, Bigdeal
  10. bigdeal

Those were the days........

Real nice story. I'm about the same ingame age as u, and also saw EU changed in a way I can't keep up with. In the beginning I hunted almost every whole evening. But these days I don't login that much anymore. To much disapointing's every VU. Greetings, bigdeal
  11. bigdeal

Question: Is lag causing this? Or is i just another way from MA to discourage people to keep hunting?

Don't match on your download speed, but your upload. I have a 20Mbit donload, BUT 1Mbit upload. So i set the client loader on 1Mbit. Use only the 10Mbit if u have an upload higher then 10Mbit. greetings, Bigdeal
  12. bigdeal

LR63 UL Tier 1

Sorry to say, but if this is true; https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?207419-Impressed-upset-and-a-extremely-baffled-by-this AND they are gonna drop regualiry, I am affraid thet it wouldn't do any good for the markup of that LR63. Not only for the LR63, but ALL...
  13. bigdeal

Question: Where has all the bubbly gone?

Uuuhmmm, uuuuhmmmm:ahh: I have two in my appartment one with 99 and one with 100 charges :-) But no i am not bragging and I am far from rich. greetings, bigdeal
  14. bigdeal

Content Release 2011.1

Only after smoking some weed. Tombletoss FTW, wander how much support cases people filled in :-) greetings, bigdeal
Back