1. B

Selling: Blueprints For Sale

bump.......
  2. B

Weekend Bump ...
  3. B

Updated: The following have now been sold: Gec Coil Springs 1M Standard valve Electropositive processor Electropositive Security Module Hardened Nuts Hardened Clips jester d-2
  4. B

Hi there, Ref blueprints for sale. I am best contacted via msn messenger...

Hi there, Ref blueprints for sale. I am best contacted via msn messenger bigfatwallet@hotmail.co.uk. Can jump ingame almost any time I'm at home online. Regards
  5. B

Hi there, Whenever you get back I can meet regarding blueprints for sale. I am best contacted...

Hi there, Whenever you get back I can meet regarding blueprints for sale. I am best contacted via msn messenger bigfatwallet@hotmail.co.uk. Regards
  6. B

Have sent you both PM's.
  7. B

Friday bump...
  8. B

Wednesday bump ...
  9. B

Monday Bump ...
  10. B

All blueprints are QR 0.01: I'm happy to sell the whole lot as a batch job or individually. Item #!!! Name!!! PED 1 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 8.00 2 Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1.00 7 Basic Bearings Blueprint 3.00 8 Basic Bearings Blueprint 3.00 9 Basic Coil Blueprint 3.00 10 Basic...
  11. B

Buying: All skill ~, esis nice rates

What time (GMT) is good to catch you. Been a long time in the game but time to sell ALL of my skills and say goodbye to Entropia. :(
  12. B

The Battle for Power - Become Landowner by playing!

Wooot... I made it to the council :)
  13. B

what to do with crafted BP's

I keep a spare set in a book in storage and sell them to anyone who wants them. The rest I tt unless they have markup then auction them.
  14. B

crafting question,

I disagree. When crafting components, the residue is often of more value than the components themselves, and you get more residue on condition. Personally I tend to craft on full condition once the bp qr is at 75. (Don't ask why, its a nice round number to me) I do this to offset the reducton...
  15. B

I`m shocked..

I read this post and gotta say I'm quite shocked at peoples negative responses. I hear what you are saying count. $20 in 2 mins is a lot to lose and things should be more balanced. I will never craft attachments because of the cost per click. I have unlocked bpc and spent about 11k peds doing...
Back