Recent content by Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

1. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Very annoying sweat collector on Rock Tropia / Creatur Hater

- Waiting 40 minutes to kill a mob doesn't seem liberating to me personally. I realize that we don't all have to play the same way, but blocking 1 or more mobs for so long is just not right. Especially not in an area with a mob that is not highly populated. If we are honest, you are only...
  2. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

- That's exactly where I hunt or would like to hunt. And that's exactly where the mobs are, there are just 6 of them. If you have 6 people there who have saved a mob, then you can't hunt.
  3. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

- Sure, you will be get a point on the Map where the quest mob is and where you can hunt it down. In most cases, the mob also counts in this area only when it is killed. In other cases it also counts if you hunt it somewehre else... - I think one of the problems is also the amount of mobs that...
  4. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

The problem is the blocking the mobs, the hide the mobs and if the mob dont die you have no respawn. I have kill one or two, some of them are afk. But some are not afk and says the write a support case and i interfering with their gameplay and its their mob etc. But is it the mob from somebody...
  5. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Hello, I am on the planet Rock Tropia and have started the mission: Hating on Haters a while ago. I am aware that apart from the quest zone there are other places where you can hunt this mob. However, I would like to complete this quest as it is intended and with a certain amount of speed...
  6. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Triton Industries - Huge Success...

Is Triton Industries not a part of Calypso? Going not a part of the Money in to the Calypso Land Deeds?
  7. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: Gigantium Sign (UGC)

*push it to the limit*
  8. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

RIP BatSim

Can i ask why the have remove it?
  9. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: A CHEAP AND SMALL APARTMENT ON CALYPSO

*I am still looking*
  10. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: Gigantium Sign (UGC)

Hello, i search a Gigantium Sign (UGC) with low TT on it. If you have one and want to sell it write me here or ingame. my ingame name is Bill TheGalactic Hero. Thank you
  11. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: Gigantium Screen (UGC)

Ok thank you for the Infomation :)
  12. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Hmm, have not think about the points, the screen has not +100 markup like the Sign. How much item points has the Sign?
  13. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: A CHEAP AND SMALL APARTMENT ON CALYPSO

*I am still looking*
  14. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

*I am still looking*
Back