Recent content by BillyBully

1. BillyBully

Bigger Merps Please !!!!!!

Bigger Merps Puuuuleeeeez MA Let's make this Happen MA.....Merps are long time MOBS.....they deserve to be phatter and badder Cheers Billy Blu Horse
  2. BillyBully

Cenwyn on the road to ShadowQuest. For fame and glory!!

Hell Yeah!! Mob Metal Dayum....very very good vid and music....Grande Gratz !!!
  3. BillyBully

FYI: Warning: Doublecheck your ended auction orders

MF Chip UL still missing after auction ended with no sale I'm currently 'working' with MA to get my UL chip back...it stills shows on my item inventory listing as being in auction.....no where to be found in my inventory....sent them all the info i have....no resolution atm...
  4. BillyBully

Uber: Kim|Calypso dropped the loot! [2856.70 PED] xD

No Mystery Here....Please Move Along It's always been "Las Vegas" 'Whales' get comps :lolup: Gettin sick to my stomach after that peak behind the curtain What a depressing reality check and a royal f-up:mad:
  5. BillyBully

Xylophone Solo

Mad Skills !!! You gots a BIG BRAIN bro....very talented performance Grande Gratz !!! :yay:
  6. BillyBully

Achievement: 20,000 Promoter Rating

Grand Gratz Mate !! You earned it....you deserve it....:yay:
  7. BillyBully

Omerta Society Wants U !!!!

Omerta Society Kicks A$$ This is a great Society for every skill level....We take care of our new members...We also are keep Omerta in the Top Ten Hunting Societys....chk us out at the Soc Terminal... Omerta Society Rocks EU baby !!!!! :yay:
  8. BillyBully

Selling: Limited Edition XFire Survival Items

Interested in jacket and pants In game my name is Billy Blu Horse...I'm on daily :laugh:
  9. BillyBully

California Players

Sacramento here...Yo !! Been playin 6+ years...may the HOF's be with me:cool:
  10. BillyBully

Virtual World War is here!!

Bambuco Video Rules! You rockin the talent .... I really like what ur doing
  11. BillyBluHorse big HOF pic

BillyBluHorse big HOF pic

12. Billy Blu Horse HOF pics

Billy Blu Horse HOF pics

13. Billy Blu Horse HOF pics

Billy Blu Horse HOF pics

14. BillyBully

Info: Wish List - Give us back the afro hair for male avatars.

Put My Name on the List GL to AfroMan....cmon MA...))
Back