Recent content by black_rain13

1. black_rain13

The Great Six-Legged Race Around Eudoria - 2nd Edition

The awards presentation was very informal. I just wanted to try and let as many of the participants all meet one another if possible. No screenshots taken. I was a bit off my game since I had several pans in various fires in EU and RL at the time.
  2. Red Dress

Red Dress

3. black_rain13

MA time... the one that you see in the game. 20:00 hours on calypso
  4. black_rain13

Yes, still on. Not going to leave anyone hanging. See you all there.
  5. black_rain13

hehe... well I never got a chance to "love" my first love enough to ask her to marry me...

hehe... well I never got a chance to "love" my first love enough to ask her to marry me. Although, I suspect if things had been different, I would have done so. I guess that's why I look back and wonder. Oh well. Glad to hear you are doing ok. Never a fun thing when one is let go and...
  6. black_rain13

Life is good No reason to complain. Oddly enough, today has been one of those days where I...

Life is good No reason to complain. Oddly enough, today has been one of those days where I spent a lot of time considering how life would be very different if I had made other choices 20 years ago. LOL The only choice I made back then that I think I might do different was my first love...
  7. black_rain13

News: New Planet Partner Announced

See, I'm not the only one who thought that was serious! lol
  8. black_rain13

It should be noted that not everything was a joke. There was one line in there that I think had me convinced that the whole thing was real.... Thinking that CryEngine might be implemented any sooner than mid 2010.... now THAT would be a joke!!! (sorry, I guess that was a bit off-topic, eh?)
  9. black_rain13

Are you kidding me? This is just one more thing that has me utterly convinced that MA will focus on their big conglomerate customers while we the original EU gamers will be left wanting. Try to spin it any way you want, but if Mattel is paying MA to make Barbie World, that money will be used...
  10. black_rain13

All points have been calculated and scores on the main post have been updated to reflect final results. Congrats to everyone who competed and a special congrats to the winners!!! See you on Saturday in New Oxford!!!
  11. black_rain13

The Great Six-Legged Race - Leg Six

Hey, sis, how you doing? I swear, we don't talk often enough anymore. The event is now officially over. The final scores have not yet been updated, but a winner has been announced. There is also information on the main thread regarding when and where the prize presentation will be made. If...
  12. black_rain13

Scores have not been updated yet because we have an issue with one of the entries that is being reviewed. I can announce the winner since the entry in question is not going to affect the over-all first place, but until the issue is resolved, I won't be updating the list with final scores...
  13. black_rain13

All the final results are in and The Great Six-Legged Race Around Eudoria - Second Edition is completed!! From the looks of things, there will be no 7th leg to determine a final winner, but there are still a couple of screen shots that need to be reviewed and validated before final scores can...
  14. black_rain13

Prize presentations and awards will be conducted one week from today. For reasons of scheduling, it is better to do it on a weekend when more people are able to be present at what might be off-hours for playing during the week. Awards presentation information will be posted Monday morning...
  15. black_rain13

Just under 24 hours till The Great Six-Legged Race Around Eudoria comes to a close. If you haven't gotten your screen shots for this last leg turned in, don't delay. To be eligible for the additional prizes, you must have participated in all the legs, so don't stop this close to completion.
Back