Recent content by BlackPanther

1. B

Question: Do we really need proof of each little success story?

You are right. I did a mistake trying to proof my statement, as there is no way to do that. Especially with this picture. So sorry if someone was upset because of this information. I didn't thought that this would be a big deal for anyone. I thought that everyone should know that there people in...
  2. B

Let me give you the answer instead. Because I learnt one thing here in the last days. Don't post something which might be essential for someone. You should understand that there is no need for me to proof anything. Because I know that's true and I don't like the way you and others are talking...
  3. B

Is it possible to profit in Entropia? Yes it's possible!

You could just check the Auction, but I help you out with that. No. If you would like to discuss that, I recommend starting a new thread. But to be honest, I don't have an excel sheet to prove that. So If you believe its crap, than that's what it is ... just another theory adding to all those...
  4. B

Uber toys are a kind of risky those days. Personally I would not by anything that costs a furtune, as MA is changing the system every 1 or 2 years. It's a personal decision you have to do. Someone could be more eco with a uber toy, but the value of that tool could be void in the future. But in...
  5. B

1) So why did you loose faith? I did not. Otherwise I just would withdraw my money. Why don't you just withdraw your money if you already lost faith? 2) Because the tracker don't exists long enough. Anyway As I wrote the profit was coming from crafting not from mining nor hunting. You can make...
  6. B

I never tried to get an ATH. There is no way to predict an ATH (as far as I know). It would be gambling if you try to get an ATH to profit. But of course someone is able to craft the right things and make a continously small margin. Don't expect to make big money at one day! If you taking to...
  7. B

Never registered for entropia tracker. But as globals gives you about 5% of your revenues, those 154k peds just support the 2 Mio PEDs, right? But as said before. I'm sure there are people out there who have the same question that I had back in 2006. That's why I wrote this here. Honestly I...
  8. B

Do the math. 2 Mio PED over 4 years means only 1370 PED every day. That's e.g. about 2 Kesmek Bik (L). It's not a big deal to craft 2 Mio PED in this time (the big deal is to sell all the stuff :laugh:). And if you decide to craft the right things you will profit. Even 5% is not much. We all...
  9. B

I agree you have to think about what you are doing. And I DON'T promote to do anything. Just take it as it is ... an information for those interessed in.
  10. B

It seems you both are not playing long enough to understand. There is no sense in explaining how it did that. As you might no have the chance to do the same things. And of course if everyone is doing it the same way, it will not work. It was just an information. But for those of you, who only...
  11. screenshot

screenshot

12. B

Interessting. I didn't expect that question. I never withdrawed that money. I just bought a lot of land deeds these days. They are a good investment (as long as you trust ... anyway there is always risk with high return investments). ... anyway there is no need to trust. Just do it your own...
  13. B

When I read an article about Entropia back in 2006, I thought “why do people invest 100k USD” in a computer game. So I started reading and investigating. At the end I started playing Entropia to see if it is possible to make money. After all these years I would like to share at least my answer...
  14. B

The efficiency of scopes/lasers, Oct 2011

The efficiency of scopes/sights, Oct 2011 After reading https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?183305-The-efficiency-of-scopes-lasers-Feb-2010&highlight=scope+sights and http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=11 I was wondering if the test should be repeated...
  15. B

Armor Decay Testing Results - VU 9.1

That would be a problem. Most arrays have at least a size of 8 or even 16 Bytes to be aligned for the processor today. This would mean you wasting up to 320 MByte per armor. Even if you would spent it just one time it's alot of memory and somehow money as you need it on every machine. But I'm...
Back