Recent content by BlackWater

1. BlackWater

Most inactive forum

I like to think of crafting as a slot machine, you have your various range of bet types (penny, nickel, quarter and so on). Think of BP's as your bet types, basic filters would be a penny type ( can play for a long time, but little chance of profit). OA101 is like a Five Dollar machine, chance...
  2. BlackWater

Beauty Andromede Guru RIP 17/12/2009

May she rest in peace Thoughts and prayers to you Cobra
  3. BlackWater

Guess the Time & Date of first SGA Item Discovery

Sunday August 30 14:50 MA time
  4. BlackWater

Undiscovered Pre-Calypso

A few months back, Marco metioned that there was still things undiscovered on our little planet. Now that VU 10 is about to change all that It would be nice if FPC could give us some hints towards those things, so that we could have a chance to experince them before Crytropia. Such as: Is...
  5. BlackWater

Question: Will Windows 7 be supported out of the box

Yeah I am running under windows 7 RC now to, but I want to know if there is going to be official support from MA or FPC. You never know when a driver or program is going to step on something ;).
  6. BlackWater

Question: Will Windows 7 be supported out of the box

Not sure if this should go under wishlist or technical. I have a question for MA now that M$ announced Windows 7 launch for Oct 22. Will the community have to wait as long for official support as Vista took, or is Windows 7 already being looked at for VU 10 ?
  7. BlackWater

What soc would have me?

I second that
  8. BlackWater

Thunderbird Thighs (L)

Ambu drop them I just looted a pair of full tt (M) yesterday.
  9. BlackWater

Buying: Cause Amp

Been looking for one for awhile, If you have one your willing to part with or you craft them let me know. Thanks, Blackwater
  10. BlackWater

Selling: Full Set Vigi (M) +6a & Gremlin (M)+5b

Sorry for the lack of replies, Vigi and Gremlin are both sold. Thread can be closed.
  11. BlackWater

Selling: Full Set Vigi (M) +6a & Gremlin (M)+5b

As the title says full sets including feet, fully repaired: Vigi (M) +6a Sold SB: TT+1200 BO: TT+1800 Grem (M)+5b SB: TT+1000 BO: TT+1400 BO on both sets together TT+3000 End Date 8/23 @ 20:00 Calypso time These are also posted for my society who has priority should they want them.
  12. BlackWater

WoF 2009 PETITION to MA #1

Rickard Jeffery Blackwater
  13. BlackWater

Capture the Flag in PVP1! 6/28

Since my promoter isnt doing it ;), Ill bump it back to the top.
  14. BlackWater

Capture the Flag in PVP1! 6/28

Back to the top :yay:, Comon sign-up
Back