Recent content by BladesofTalos

1. B

Bank withdrawls BROKEN!

AtomicStorm can you name some that are international and have no issues. I had thought Bank of America seemed like it would be an obvious choice but from other posts im not so sure. Chase sounded like another option, but I wanted to see if no intermidiaries was the reason to go with them. I...
  2. B

Bank withdrawls BROKEN!

We dont know if the ongoing issue has gotten sorted. So if anybody from the U.S. would like to chime in that would be a big help, preferably somebody who has succesfully made a withdraw in the last 6 months. Do we still need extra info compared to the rest of the world?
  3. B

Bank withdrawls BROKEN!

Because this sounds like an ongoing issue for people who live in the United States, I wanted to See if anybody knew if Mindark changed their forms or policiy at all before I went to the trouble of talking with multiple banks to see who had the smallest chain of intermediary banks. If nothings...
  4. B

Bank withdrawls BROKEN!

Hey are these issues still going on, or have they got the system updated?
  5. B

Selling: Electric attack nanochip 9 tier 8

Ok the chip is back for sale on the forum, I am at the point where I need to get it sold as I will not be around in game much longer, so I have dropped the price to tt+5300. Let me know if anybody is interested. Its easy to get over 100 DPS with this chip guys.
  6. B

Selling: Jarhead F and Mahketta F armor sets

Jarhead armor sold, mahketta still available
  7. B

BladesofTalos Rental Service

Rental Service shut down for good, all items going on auction or forum sales thread
  8. B

now on auction, thread on hold
  9. B

Selling: Bicak blix tier 6.4

now on auction, thread on hold
  10. B

Selling: Jarhead F and Mahketta F armor sets

Selling full custom Painted Jarhead armor set, with purple and green painted sections, all three sections on each piece of armor painted for max effect. Armor pieces are Tier 2-3, Full set asking tt+1400 Ped Full set of F Mahketta armor also for sale, asking tt+400 Ped. Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
  11. B

Selling: Bicak blix tier 6.4

B.u.m.p.....
  12. B

B.u.m.p.....
Back