Recent content by BlueEyes

1. BlueEyes

Really another no loot day ?

And again the server unavailable shall I relocate you to another area doesn't kick in... Can't login either I logged off at East Scylla, which indeed seems to be the area served by those previous mentioned places. Added: Maybe the volcano erupted :silly2:
  2. BlueEyes

Chat

An internal error has stopped the chat interface from starting. Please restart Entropia Universe. Literally at login: "An internal error has stopped the chat interface from starting. Please restart Entropia Universe." After that message, I can start moving around. But nothing to do or see :S
  3. BlueEyes

Chat

I even now get error message that client cant connect to chat and I should restart the game. Twin Peaks is not loading. No one on radar. TP not loading. Only outside of some buildings
  4. BlueEyes

Selling: 10 more HP before MM

:lolup: It will be placed somewhere else, but im not getting into details here :wtg:
  5. BlueEyes

Suggesting cargo flag for spacecrafts

Absolutely! :wise:
  6. BlueEyes

halloween 2014 : the gift

Pff, how can we keep faith. They are not exactly helping themselves to keep the player base have good faith... and they try so hard on one end, to destroy it at another end. "There has been no additional information released which we can share from support so sadly we don't have anything more...
  7. BlueEyes

Entropia on Windows 10

And you based that on.... on what exactly? This maybe? http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9746703
  8. BlueEyes

Do I really have to create a new support case?
  9. BlueEyes

New Scheduled Warp Service

:yay: :yay: :yay:
  10. BlueEyes

Dear MA and/or Calypso team. Support promised to ask for a post where is explained why people got one or two Halloween gifts, I sure like to know because I only got the Big Pumpkin and not the Vamp. Ty!
  11. BlueEyes

New Scheduled Warp Service

:yay: :wtg: Granny!
  12. BlueEyes

Help: Internal Error

I've seen it before. Must be that the server you logged off from, is offline and the routine to login at another location while your last logged out server is down, isnt working. They must have broken that routine again... PS Cant login either. My last log off was Twins if I'm not mistaken.
  13. BlueEyes

Hmm, no conclusive pattern on the Vamp. Hope it will be posted soon as MA/support promised
  14. BlueEyes

I speculate everyone got 5 Big Pumpkins, but only people who own estate or 9 or more CLD's got the 5 Vamps. I have deposited but have less than 9 CLD, so I fall in the category that I only got 5 Big Pumpkins.
  15. BlueEyes

Interesting :laugh:
Back